Chapter 23 Lexie Getting Hurt

They all go back to the bus. Every single one of them were exhausted. They all go to their rooms to sleep. They has been sleeping for 3 hours now and it was 1:00 AM, Lexie had a horrible bad dream. She is crying and screaming, but no one hears her, she dont even wake up Carley who sleeps in the room with her. She screams NiNi but no one hears her. She gets up out of her bed with her favorite pink teddy bear and purple blanket. She opens the door and walks out, but she falls over the toys left on the floor. She hit the toys and floor very hard. She crys and screams more, still nobody hears her. She is laying there screaming and crying for at least 10 minutes when Zayn walks out and goes to the bathroom, but he doesnt see or hear Lexie. He goes back. 

Lexie POV 

     Why why didnt he see or hear me, why why. Am i unloved, does he not even care about me anymore. Does no one hear me or do they not care. I dont know but i like no one even cares. I I Just want my NiNi or even my LiLi. My leg is bleeding and so is my arm now, but no one cares and i cant get up. I had a bad dream and i still see it. I just cry and screamed more i cant help it. 

   Now it has been 30 minutes of Lexie cries. When finally Niall comes out. He sees Lexie on the floor and he runs to her. 

Lexie Lexie what happed- niall asked worried 

I I hads a bad dream and screamed for you but you never came. So i went to go to your room but there was everyone toys on the floor, so i feel and hit the ground hard and now my leg and arm is bleeding and it hurts- says Lexie 

   Niall picks her up. He wakes Liam up too. Then they all go to the bathroom and look at Lexie and her owies. 

Well what happned- asked Liam 

I i had a bad dream and i scream and cry no one hears me. So i go to get Niall but i fell over everyone toys and got hurt- says Lexie 

Oh my gosh i am sorry and boy those kids are gonna be in big trouble for not cleaning up their things- says liam 

Thanks and is is it bad- says Lexie 

Well its not too bad Lexie dont worry, but i am gonna put the cloth stuff with neosprin and wrap them, okay- says Liam 

Yes liam, that would be okay- says Lexie 

Niall please get them for me- says Liam 

Yes sir, mr. liam sir- says Niall 

     Niall searches through the cabinets and drawers until he finds them. Then he gives them to Liam. He applies everything and puts the bandages on. Liam kissed her forehead, then he went to bed and Niall carried Lexie to bed with him. Niall snuggles all close to Lexie, they lay down and fall asleep.