Chapter 32 Telling about santa!!

It's a few weeks later and now it is December 23, just two days till christmas now for one direction and their families! They were unable to go home for christmas because it snowed bad and they couldn't get a flight there because of snow! But their families understand!! But still it's just two days till christmas and until they have christmas together!

Cameron POV
It's so silly how lexie and Lilly still believe in Santa clause, he is a fake made up fairy tale. Even carley and nick don't believe in him anymore because well carley is my sister and I told her last year and apparently Madison told nick as she found out from Louis. But they tell us we aren't aloud to tell lexie and Lilly or we will be in trouble. Well lexie and Lilly should know now. So I am telling Carley and nick to tell them.

" hey Carley, and nick, go tell Lilly and lexie how Santa clause isnt real and how they should be naughty and see that they really will still get presents because Santa is a made up fairy tale" I tell them and they nod running to lexie and lilly who are playing in their room.

" hey guys! You know Santa isn't real right?" Carley stated

" he is just a made up fairy tale!" nick stated

" no he isn't!!! He is real and brings us presents cause we are good!!! You just watch!" lexie and Lilly scream

" look be naughty okay? And then you will see, you still will get presents under the tree and you will realize Santa is fake cause you still got presents even when you were naughty!" Carley said

" no we won't be naughty cause then santa won't bring us presents cause we were naughty!! So we have to be nice for presents or you get coal!! So stop cause if you say that, then Santa no brings you presents!" lexie and Lilly said and have tears and are about to cry.

" shut up!!! Santa isn't real and that's why every kid gets presents even when they are naughty!!! So Santa isn't real and you Guys are babies because you still believe in Santa!!! You are babies!!!" Carley and nick screamed making lexie and Lilly cry, right when zayn walks in. He rushes to Lilly and Lexie picking them up.

" shh shhhh there there, what happened?" zayn asked giving Carley and nick a glare cause he knows they had something to do with it.

" they tell us to be naughty so we can see santa no real and still get presents and we say we gotta me nice so Santa brings us presents and they said Santa clause isn't real and is a made up fairy tale and they call us babies!" lexie cries out and zayn rocks lexie and Lilly.

" Carley Malik and Nicholas tomlinson my room now!!" zayn screamed at them and they nod running off. Louis walks in and he tells Louis what happened, Louis takes Lilly and lexie and tells them santa is real and will still bring them presents. Zayn explains to Liam what happened and they walk into the room to see Carley and nick in their room.

" why? Why did you tell them? We told you all to not tell them and what do you do? You go against us and do it anyways so why?" zayn asked annoyed.

" cause we fucking wanted too and they shouldn't believe in some thing that isn't even real in the first place!! They are too old to believe in santa and shouldn't, so we did and plus it didn't hurt anyone!" Carley and nick screamed as Liam and zayn face go to shock to what they just said.

" that's it!!!! Nick go with Liam now and Carley with me!!!" zayn screamed as nick does as told and leaves the room with Liam. Zayn wastes no time in baring Carley and pulling her over his lap and grabs the hairbrush and starts spanking her bare bottom with it. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. He gave her 30 and she was a crying mess. He gently picks her up and cuddles her and she says sorry and he says to not do that again and then he lays her down for a nap and to go and check if Liam is done with nick. He walks into Niall and Harry room to where nick and Liam was.

" Liam what the fuck are you doing?" I screamed to Liam as he is smacking nick bottom with a belt. And it looks
Like liam didn't do much but he doesn't need the belt.

" I am spanking him cause he did what he did and ran from me and hit me and kicked me!! The kid deserves it!!" Liam said and lands a hard ish smack with every other word. Zayn stops his as nicks bottom is a dark red about the same color as Carey's. Liam just lets zayn and they cuddle nick, Liam lays him down in the bed and falls asleep.

" Liam I know he did that, but remember he is 6 okay? And you need to be not soo hard okay?" zayn said calmly to Liam and Liam nods. They walk out and Cameron goes over to them.

" hey guys I told Carley and nick to say those things to lexie and Lilly cause I wanted them too and I think they shouldnt believe in a made of character and they agreed to it and agreed with me and told them!! I am sorry!!" Cameron explains and Liam and zayn face goes to a little angry. Zayn without saying a word takes cameron to his room.

" bend over with pants and boxers down!!" zayn said stern and Cameron does as told. Zayn takes
Off his belt. Whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack whack. Zayn gives cameron 20 and pulls him up and into a cuddle and cameron say sorry and zayn tells him not to do it again! Cameron then lays down and plays a game on his phone. Zayn leaves to go and find Louis who is with lexie, Lilly and now Niall as well.

" hey loves how are you doing? You okay?" zayn asked the girls and kisses the top of their heads.

" yeah I am okay, just is Santa not real? Who gives us presents if Santa doesnt?" lexie and Lilly asked

" babies don't believe them, they are lying, Santa is real and he is the one to bring the presents to you on Christmas okay? It is santa you got that?" zayn said trying to help the girls and wants them to still believe and not grow up.

" okay zaynie, he is real and brings us presents!! Thanks for telling us and i can't wait for santa to bring us presents in two days!!" lexie and Lilly said. Zayn smiles as does Louis and niall as they are happy to see the girls happy and still believing in Santa. Zayn puts in the search for Santa paws and they watch it, but Niall, lexie, and Lilly fall asleep half way through the movies on zayn and Louis laps.

Hey guys so I know it is Christmas and this should be the Christmas chapter but I needed this chapter first before the christmas chapter. I will try to post the Christmas chapter but it may not be until tomorrow or Friday for a Christmas chapter, sorry about the delay and all that but I hope you still like it. And I hope you all had a merry Christmas of a great day for those who don't celebrate christmas!! I just saw this is us today as I got the DVD for Christmas and it was amazing. And I even got their our moment perfume which smells amazing and other stuff but anyways. That's all I have to say for now, and if you guys have any ideas for what should happen next in the story, please tell me? Or who you want spanked next and why or by who? Or any ideas you guys have? Thank you so much!!! :)