chapter 26 Interviews with the Children

That night they have a big interview with a magazine. But this was with one direction and their siblings, but last time they tried this lexie and Madison were too scarred and couldn't do it, so it was just the others. But Everyone hopes they can do it.

Come on kids, get ready, we leave in 1 hour- says zayn screaming to the kids

All the kids started to get ready. After Louis has got ready, we went to go and check on how all the other kids were doing. He goes and checks on niall who was in the bathroom doing lexie hair.

Louis POV

I really wonder where niall got his hair making from. He knows how to do all the girls hair and make it look amazing. Where does he get it from, it's cute how Niall is in jean pants and a little blue polo shirt. While lexie is in blue jeans legging and a light blue polo dress. Niall was putting lexie hair into two piggy tails.

Aww look at you two- says Louis

Yeah- they say in unison

Well look at the twins- says Louis

Yeah we are twinin it out today- says Lexie

Well it is cute- says louis

Thanks- says Niall and lexie .

They go and wait for everyone else. And after an hour everyone was ready. They they get off the bus and get into their limo and go to their interview place. They walk in.

Now you all better be on your best behavior, an be nice and respectful or you can except a spanking am

I understood- says zayn stern

They all shake their heads. Then walk out and onto this stage things where they were sitting to shot the interview. On a really big sofa, they had Niall with lexie on his lap, Madison, Louis, nick, zayn, Carley, and Liam. Then behind them in tall Chairs it went Harry, Carson, Cameron, and samantha.

Okay now first off, we would like to start with the siblings and tell us a little Bit about yourself- says the interviewer.

They all nod.

Lets Start with Harry Styles Younger brother Carson. Said the interviewer.

Well Hello, i am Carson Styles, Harry's younger brother, and i am 11 born on June 24. I like to play sports and play video games. I am a total boy, plus i am a lady man, like my brother, runs in the family i think. I am a mini Harry. Gotta Love my Brother, and of course our Older sister Gemma is awesome too. Said carson

Well there you have it, that is Carson Styles. How about we go to Alexandria Horan Now. Said the Interviewer

Lexie says quiet for a second.

Is Alexandria Horan here. Said the Interviewer.

I I I am Alexandria Horan, more know as Lexie. I am 8 years old and have the bestest two older brothers in the world who are Gregg and Niall Horan. I am their little princess, the bestest sister in the world. I am the sweetest and kindess little girl you ever meet. I love to be girly and all that, love my dolls and princess. I am almost always nice, i love my brothers so much, they are my everything. Lexie said rather quiet, but was still heard.

Awww, would you look at that cutie, isnt she adorable, well that is Alexadria Horan, What about Liam Payne sister Samantha Payne. said the interviewer.

Hey, i am Samatha Payne, yes The wondeful Liam Payne sister, but most people call me Sam.Oh and i am 12. I am not always that girly, i mean i wear dress but i will wear basketball shorts and all that, i am really into some Sports. I am crazy as my family says, but Cute. I love my brother to death, he is the best brother i could ever ask for. Said Samantha

Well there you have Liam Younger sister Samantha. Now give it up for Zayn younger siblings Cameron and Carley. said the interviewer.

Well i am the one and only Cameron Malik, i am 13 years old. I am a mini zayn, a Lady man, but the awesome one, who loves Mirrors. Yeah i am a bad boy like Zay sometimes, eventough werent arent too much of bad boys. I Love to play Soccer its awesome. Well i have to say i Love my older brother Zayn and Younger sister Carley, they are the best siblings i could have ever ask for. Said Cameron.

Hey, I am Carley Malik, I am 6 years old, and have the two best older brothers in the world. I Always be a fan of drawing and coloring i love to do that. So far on this tour, i made a best friend Named Nick, he is amazing. My brothers call me a pest sometimes but that i am their little princess. I like to be a girly girl but sports are also my thing. I am like my brothers a lot, i like mirrors too. But no matter how annoying my brothers are i love them to death. Said Carley

Well there you have it Cameron and Carley Malik, now Lastly Louis younger siblings Nicholas and Madison. Said the Interviewer.

Hey, i am The wonderful Madison Tomlinson. I am 10 years old, and the one and only Tomlinson Sister. I am Louis and My daddy little princess or little girl. I love too be girly and do all that girl stuff. I like to shop sometimes it a lot of fun. I love my brothers, they are my world, and i dont know what i would do without them. Well Thats me Madison Tomlinson. Said Madison

Hi, i am the youngest Tomlinson and i am Nicholas Tomlinson, but most people just call me Nick. I am 6 years old. And just like Carley i met an awesome friend being on tour and it is Carley. I am a lot like Louis, i like red and stripes. I can be a mini him at times. I love boys things like Cars and all that. I love my big sister and brother so much too, they are amazing.said Nick.

Well that is Nicholas and Madison. That is the One Direction Siblings there, and arent they just so cute. Said the interviewer.

As the interview went on. Some of the kids started to be really rude. They were Sam, Cameron, Carson, Nick, and Carley, so yes everyone but Lexie and Maddie. Even Harry and Niall started to be rude. zayn give them the you are so in trouble, when we get back home. It was finally over, and they got to leave, they go out to their limo that brought them here. And get in.

When we get to the bus, Niall, Harry, Cameron, Samantha, Carson, Nicholas, and Carley i want you all in your rooms in a corner,Understood. Said Zayn Stern

Yes Sir. They all say in response.

Good, Becuase being rude was defanitely wrong and disrespectful. Zayn said stern

They all nod their heads. They get to the bus and everyone runs to the corners of their rooms. Zayn goes and gives Harry and Niall 30 with the belt, He gives Carson, Sam, And Cameron 25 with the paddle. He gives Carely and Nick 15 with the hairbrush. Then everyone goes into the living to watch Monster Inc with Popcorn.

Okay Guys i really am running out of ideas, i need ideas for what can happen in this story, but i need ideas for my others stories as well like all of them, i mean i have some ideas, but i dont have too many i need help Please. Like what should happen next in this one, Oh Boy, New Addictions to the 1D famly, Living with the 1D sisters, please help. And Just Us boys, Requests would be awesome as well. That would be great if you have any, thanks but I have some. Well hope you guys like the chapter, sorry its a little short and rushed a bit though!!!:)