Chapter Forty-Eight America Part Two

They safely land after an sixteen hour flight. Most of them slept during the flight, as it was so long and they watched plenty of movies. They are landing in an airport in California, and other flights wouldn't be landing when they get there, so it would be private for them.

They all get off the plane, and walk out and into the airport.

" I don't wanna go anymore...... I'm so tired...." Nick complains and sits on the floor of the airport.

" come on Nick, we have to get our bags, so we can leave the airport, you'll be able to take a nap in the car" Louis says

" but I'm just so tired..." Nick says and stays sitting on the floor.

" Nicholas come on. We don't have time for this" Louis says kind of stern as he holds a sleeping Lilly in his arms.

" no! I can't move... my legs don't work." Nick says whining

" Nicholas now" Louis says stern

" no! I want a nap!" Nick screams and throws himself on the ground in a tantrum.

Louis passes a sleeping Lilly into Liam arms. And says to Liam and Zayn, to leave and they'll catch up.
So they walk off with everybody.

" Nicholas, I'll give you one minute to get yourself together and stop your tantrum, if you don't, we will be going to the bathroom and I'll spank you, do you understand?" Louis says as he gets his phone out and puts on a one minute stopwatch, he doesn't want to deal with this, he's tired.

" bubba I is so tired. Please don't make me" Nicholas says crying " I don't want a spanking!" He yells

" I am starting the timer now, you have one minute" Louis says and presses start.

Nicholas thinks for a moment, should be continue the tantrum and risk a spanking or get up and listen to Louis.

Nicholas decides to listen to Louis, he dries his eyes and stands up.

" I'm sorry Bubba" Nicolas says with a yawn as he grabs his hand.

" I know buddy, it's okay, we are all just tired" Louis says and ruffles his hair.

They meet everyone at baggage claim, they all get their luggage and head to a private part of the airport where their limo is waiting, they put all the luggage in the car, and get into the limo. The boys make sure all the kids are buckled up, and gets Carley, Nicholas, and Lilly into their car seats and the limo drives away.

Not even ten minutes into the trip, and Samantha says something.

" I umm bubba I don't feel so good" Samatha says to Liam

" what do you mean? What hurts?" Asked Liam worried

" my stomach and I feel like throwing up." Samatha says

" here love, lay your head on my lap, and here's a bucket. Do you think you can make it until the hotel?" Liam asked

" I'll try" Samantha says softly, as she lays her head on Liam lap and tries to forget about the pain.

Twenty minutes later, they are at their hotel, they look around the limo, and only two kids remain awake, and that's Cameron and Lexi.
Daisy, Madison, Nicholas, Carley, Lilly, Samantha, and Carson are all asleep.

" you two haven't slept the whole time, even I have. Are you even tired?" Asked Harry with a yawn

" I'm not tired" Lexi says with a soft smile

" me either, probably that coffee you let me drink, or because I slept like thirteen hours before we left England" Cameron says

" everyone even us adults slept. I don't know how you did it" Harry says chuckling

" Harry I want you to stay with all the sleeping children, we will bring all the luggage into our hotel rooms, and then help you with the kiddos okay?" Liam says

" got it" Harry says

So Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Cameron get out the car, and grab luggage, Lexi joins them.

They are Meet with some people, and they tell them what rooms they are in. They are in a triple conjoined room. The middle room is actually pretty much like a kids room, it has bunk beds, which is what they wanted. The other two rooms have a sofa bed and two queens.
They get all the luggage down and go back and get more and continue to bring it up.

By the time they are done, it's well past midnight in America.
Cameron picks up Lilly, to Carry her inside. Louis picks up Madison to take her inside. Liam picks up Samantha. Niall picks up Carley, and Zayn picks up Daisy. Carson woke up, so he walks up with them. And Harry carries Nicholas.

They carry them to the elevators and go up and to their hotel rooms.

" lay them anywhere, it is fine" Zayn says as he lays daisy on a bottom bunk.
They are able to get Samatha, Daisy, Madison, Nicholas, and Carley into a bunk. There's an extra bunk and Carson claims it.
Niall gets a queen bed and will share it with Lexi, as they don't mind.
Louis will be sharing his bed with Lilly, which is fine because it's his daughter and she is only four.
Cameron decides to take the pull out couch. Zayn claims the bed next to Louis bed, and Harry and Liam will share the bed in Niall room.

Everyone who is awake, decides to have a snack, and then get on Jammie's.
Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Harry lay down and soon fall asleep.
Lexi, Carson, and Cameron are all still awake, and decide to lay on Cameron pull out bed, and watch a movie called Narnia they've never seen it.

And they call it a night.