Chapter 27 Niall hurts big time and Louis new daughter

Niall POV
Well Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam have this interviewer and signing thing to do today and also talk to Simon about some things. Why they don't need me or I wasn't invited I don't know but it is whatever. So I told the boys I would take all the kids to this awesome park near by. The boys have just left. Now I was tying Carley, nick, and lexie tennis shoes for them As they can't tie their shoes very well yet. Then Carson, Cameron, Madison, and Samantha came over. We were all ready, so I took lexie and Carley hand and nick took Carley hand and Madison took lexie hand and we walked, I let the older three walk by themselves with no hands as they are older and all that. We get to the park and all the kids run off. Cameron, Carson, and Samantha's go to play basketball with some other children their ages. Carley and nick were playing wit some kids that look pretty close to their age. Lexie and Maddie are playing with this very cute little girl as they are playing Banana on the swings! I smile as they are having a good time and playing with other children as they don't get to do that very often as we are always on the road, so this is very good for them!

ONE HOUR LATER
I was just looking around at the beautiful sites and all the things around like the birds and tress and all that. I look around and I don't see lexie, Maddie, or the little girl. I start to freak out and worry. That's when I saw a man is dragging them by their arms and he isn't too far away. I run over to him and the girls. All three girls are crying and look hurt. I am pissed!

Let go if the girls right now. I screamed at the guy

Fuck no, they are comings home with me. He yelled back.

Let go of,them right now you fucking asshole. Screamed Niall. The guy just keeps dragging the girls. So Niall walks up to the guy and starts hitting and beating him up until he let the girls go. He finally did and they walk a little away but not much. Niall and the up were fighting. Niall stops and the guys pulls out a gun. He points it to the girls and fires, Niall runs over and blocks it from hitting the girls but it went straight into Niall arm. Then the guy tried to shot again at the girls but Niall blocks it but it goes right into Niall left shoulder, he screamed in pain and falls to the floor. The girls go around and cry by niall. As the guy was about to shot again, the police came and and take the guy away. An ambulance takes Niall to the hospital. A police man takes the girls, In the regular uncover police car, he was driving to the hospital. He asked the girls question.

Girls, what happened back there. Asked the police officer very nicely.

Well we were just playing at the park, and us three we're sitting on a bench and this guy came up. He told us to co,e with him and stuff but we say no! Then he grabs us and pulls us away, he screamed and cried when Niall comes up and yells at the guy to let us go but he refuses to so, Niall hits and hurts him till he lets us go but the guy did and then he hurts Niall, they were fighting. Then the guy was about to shot us and Niall took the bullet and hits him in the arm and the guys shoots another one and he takes it too and one went into his arm and the his shoulder. He saved us though and is a heroes! Explained Madison

Oh my gosh wow so thy Niall Horan is a heroe now! And who are you guys and how are you related to him, asked the officer

I Am Madison Tomlinson, Louis sister. Said Madison

I am Alexandria Horan and I am Niall sister. Said lexie

I am Lillian , a um family friend, to Niall and Lexie! Said Lillian

Oh okay well I am taking you guys to the hospital with Niall understood. Said the officer

They all nod. They just waits as they car speeds to the hospital so fast. When they get their, the officer walks them in and then a nice lady takes them and let's them play in this playroom for kids here. The three girls go and play as get wait for news from the doctors about Niall.