~5~

I'm sorry for not updating because my  recharge pack is over and my mom said that she won't recharge my phone cause I'm always playing with my phone and my sisters told my mom that I'm addicted to mobile I can't live without that so don't recharge to me but I've tricked her because I can't live without my phone, I'm crazy without my phone, I walk here and there to spend my time and sleeping oh god I can't imagine these few days it's hell to me 🥴

*******************❤️**************

Oh shit, what crazy bitch's they are,. How can someone do such a thing like this, omg I can't imagine, I'm sorry come with me don't cry again I will do whatever you want. And don't think to end your life, this is your new life so forget about your past. Jungkook said and went to his bike.
If you don't mind can we go to my bike he asked nervously.

I nodded my head, but still tears flowing in my eyes. I felt something good going to happen in my life like he said it's a new beginning for me, but I don't know-how! But I feel it!

Come on Taetae I will buy you my favourite ice cream too. Gukie said and kissed my hands that hold into his. It's m first time I get some nice words and caring I just happy a little bit, I don't know how long it will be. They will leave me after buying me food then my life will be turned back.

He starts the bike and the little boy seat to the front of the bike. I'm a little bit nervous because it's my first time travelling on a bike, Mr Kim never Let me go outside, so this all is new for me. I sat on the bike I don't know where will hold to don't fall, then I felt the familiar hands pulled my hand and hold that into his waist, I felt like hugging him. I thought it's how to hold when we go biking, I tightly hold him, I felt so good and comfortable and the strange feeling killing my heart. He stopped the bike when he saw a restaurant.

We went to the restaurant, I keep quiet. I don't know what to say, he ordered the food.

"Make it fast," Jungkook said to the waiter and looked at my eyes. Oh god, when I look into his eyes my entry body gets some strange feeling. I thought to thank them for everything, no one considers me as a human but he did, he considered me as a human.

T-Thank you sir, I don't know how to pay back for everything.

Call me Jungkoo-

Don't call this brat sir, call him brat kookie or something like that and I'm gu-  now it's jungook chance he cutoff gukie's words

"Idiot gukie," call him that or brat something you like.

Taehyung smiled at their childish behaviour.

Look now you smiled, and keep it up when you smile you look so beautiful jungkook said without blinking his eyes Just admiring the beautiful sight

They made me smile, and feeling something , it's my first time I smiled and felt some happiness. And his words make me blush everything is new to me I felt my heart exploring