~35~

Taehyung opened the door with his boxy smile, but his heart stopped for a minute and the smile faded away from his face, his horrible past was standing there with a scary smile.

"L-Lisa"

"Missed me?" Lisa said and walked towards him and he start to take steps back with fear, now he wished if Jungkook was there. He doesn't know why she is here but he knows it's not good intentions, she always hurt him but now he can't let her it's will affect his unborn baby. And he checked the security guard and the sight of the guards lying on the floor made him scared even more.

"Woh, you are living like a prince here, aren't you? but you know this is my position where you are now. We thought you died or become a prostitute, we never thought that you are living happily with a rich family. Ops I misunderstood your talent, you are such good at seducing..." Lisa mocked with a devilish smirk.

"Lisa Stop," Taehyung said and closed his eyes. It's enough for him she was calling him such disgusting words.

"Uww, what???? my words Hurt you, sorry but not sorry, hahaha my words hurt you but now you can feel the pain in your body." She said and Take a step forward.

"Lisa, why???? why are you always hurting me, what's wrong I did to you and your family to deserve all this. You and your mom came into our lives and your mom is the one who seduced my father because of your mother my mom suicide, When you and your mother came into our life it begins to destroy. And you ruined my 20 years, now you came back again to destroy my life, why what I did to you?" Taehyung yelled his tears start to begin.

"Stop your drama bitch, you know what you deserve to die," Lisa said and smirked walking close to him.

"Please D-don't do anything to me, Lisa... I beg you please Lisa don't hurt me I have a baby in my womb I-I will do whatever you want please l-let me, let me live don't hurt my b-baby" Taehyung begged fear come through his soul, the look she gave him is really scary. Her every movement towards him made feeling horror in his eyes.

Suddenly his phone start to ring, he quickly went to take that phone off the couch but fate take the cruel Said again, Lisa took the phone and checked the user id.

"Ops it's your hubby Jeon Jungkook,"

"Lisa give me, give me my phone back please" Taehyung begged and tried to take that phone from her hold but he can't,

"Why baby, you want to complain to your sweet loving hubby that your lovely stepsister is here to kill you, aww," she said and slammed the phone on the floor, it has broken completely like how Taehyung is now.

Taehyung cried loudly, for a moment he hoped his husband will come and save him and the baby but now everything vanished! the little hope in his heart went far away from his soul. Now he was scared, scared of losing his baby and Jungkook, he doesn't want to die like this, at last he wants to save his baby,

"You know what bitch you are a burden on this world so you deserve to die and your little bitch too. one thing forget about jungkook he is mine only mine, you know very well about me, what belongs to me I'll make that mine " Lisa said and came close to taehyung and taehyung take a step back he was sobbing his tears were dripping, fear was visible to his eyes, he protectively hides his belly, he wished if anyone is here to protect him and his baby but everything stopped the moment when he saw the knife coming towards his belly, he tried to turn but everything, everything stopped!!!!!!!!

Without any second Lisa stabbed the knife at him in the stomach!!!!

"Ahhhh... M-my b-baby................" Taehyung yelled with pain, it took all over his body mentally and physically....