~21~

Our lovely Dovey couple arrived downstairs after a long make-out section, the wedding arrangements almost started everyone was busy with their work.

"So our clingy clingy couples it's time for you to separate, Tae Bear come with me and you, my dear little brother don't dare to think about coming to Kim mansion and visit your future wife until you two get married, you understand bunny boy," Jin said and laughed at seeing Jungkook shuck his head like an obedient kid, "if you thought to come there then ready to face my frying pan it will waiting for you there," Jin said with a scary voice,
Ohh no Hyung, you know I'm a good boy so don't worry I won't do something like that,
"Yeah, good boy my foot" jimin said and rolled his eyes, "Jin hyung took an eye on him."
"My four eyes already on him" Jin said and showed his eyes making bigger.
But hyung you only have two, Jungkook said and chuckled.

"You know I'm worldwide handsome and I'm special too so it's not a matter to me, I have four eyes and ten hands to slap you and six legs to kick you understand brat," Jin said and rolled his eyes.
Yeah yeah fine Jin hyung don't need to scared me like this, Jungkook said and put his hands on namjoon's shoulder, namjoon hyung how did you manage him, Jungkook said and wiped his imaginary tears, namjoon just patted Jungkook head, don't worry kookie he is just kidding,
"I know that Hyung," he said and give a bunny smile to him,
"He will kill you if you come there I'm sure," namjoon said and gave a fake smile back at him.
Hyung don't say like that,

So we are going kookie Jin said and held Tae's left hand. Hyung stop Jungkook said and walked towards them. I will drop him there you can go first.
Fine but don't forget to drop him there Jin said and winked at them, namjin and their baby girl left for Kim mansion, Jungkook and Taehyung walked towards Kim mansion holding hands with each other and Taehyung put his head on Jungkook chest.
I will miss you baby,
I will miss you too kookie, they attached their lips for few minutes.
See you at our wedding. He said and gave a little sweet kiss on his forehead and went back to his mansion,

gukie and Niya ran to him and give him a chocolate.
Thank you my babies, oh I forgot why shouldn't go to kindergarten today gukie?
"My girlfriend is not well today so I thought to take a leave," gukie said with a serious expression,
Your class isn't Start yet and you already start to take leave ugh?
"Whatever we are going," gukie said and ran to play with Niya.

I sighed and walked towards my room, I felt so lonely, it's been few minutes since I saw him, but look I missed him already, I don't know how can I live without him for these three days oh god, I lay down to my bed and hugged the pillow, I imagined the moment's we shared a few hours before, I felt so happy and I imagined our future life I don't know when I end up falling asleep...

The next morning I wake up, I missed him so much and I want to see him now, I don't know why I felt like something happened to him, the feeling is so horrible to my heart, I quickly changed my dress without thinking I walked towards Kim mansion, my heart is aching so much, I felt like my heartbeat is going to stop for any minutes. Finally, I went there, the door was opened already, and that made me a little bit panic inside my chest," Jin hyung" I called twice but no response, the dining hall was messed up, and the flower plot was laying on the floor broken, I felt like tears coming to my eyes, "hyung, Tae" where are you I called loudly them, suddenly I heard a braking sobbing sound from the kitchen I ran to there I saw Jin hyung is laying on the floor and blood dripping on his forehead. I pulled him into my lap, " h-hyung w-what happened, who did this, hyung please tell me something, where is Tae? "
K-kookie please save him,
What.....
"Someone came here and kidnapped him, I tried to save him but they attacked me I'm helpless kookie, please find him , "
Tears continuously flowing into my eyes, my heartbeat stopped a minute, I can't like this now I want to save him, I won't allow anyone to touch him, I took my all courage, don't worry hyung I will protect him I said and hold his hand tightly, I called yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung , they send Jin hyung to the hospital with Jimin hyung,
I know who did this, she is no longer in this world anymore, how dare her to touch my baby, she will regret what she did to him, I will make sure that.