~43~

Two weeks passed and now they all are waiting to hear the happy news

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Two weeks passed and now they all are waiting to hear the happy news. Everyone was so happy to hear that Taehyung was pregnant again. They all are so happy, especially Jungkook and Taehyung. This time everyone was always around him. Not ready to repeat the same thing in any way. Jungkook starts to work in his home. He wants to make sure Taehyung is always happy and healthy, if anyone dares to hurt him he will burn them alive. But this time everything went smoothly. Taehyung was happy always and healthy there is nothing to worry about him and the baby both are so strong. What they lost a month ago they got back that. They start to enjoy every moment in their life.

_

    (It looks like him 👀)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

    (It looks like him 👀)

_

Nine months passed quickly. Taehyung was in the labour room now, everyone was waiting outside while walking here and there but our gukie is chilling there with lots of toys he brought for his little sister. He was so happy to see her finally. Jungkook was inside the labour room to give strength to Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled when he took his newborn baby in his arms. The past incident went like a dream to them. Time erased everything, their happiness again bring back with their little one. Small happy tears left on Taehyung eyes, Jungkook kissed her forehead and whispered in her ears "Jeon Evi" when she heard that,
a small smile formed on her little plumb lips. To say her face is mixed with her parents. She was the true model of an angel. Jungkook gently put her on Taehyung chest. A past dream flashed in his mind. He smiled looking at both of his angels. And kissed both of them. He smiled through the kiss. He remembered when he tried to kiss his daughter but he woke up from sleep. But now everything went true a beautiful family. Just opened a beautiful world for them to cherish their lovable life.

When he heard a clicking sound he turned his head back to look where the sound came from

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When he heard a clicking sound he turned his head back to look where the sound came from. And he saw his whole family was there adoring his little completed family. Jin took the beautiful picture of the sweet family and smiled at him. Everyone was busy playing with the baby and here our jealous dad come back, Jungkook was rolling his tongue inside his cheeks while eyeing his wife and baby.

Yoongi noticed it so he thought to help his brother before he burst into jealousy Or maybe his tongue will tie up inside his mouth if he rolled it continuously.

"Ahh you guys can wait outside, Taehyung needs to feed the baby," yoongi said with a sign of a jealous person and they all understand that. Jungkook thanked his brother through his eyes when everyone start to leave the room. Yoongi came and tried to pick gukie who was sticking with the baby. "Come on gukie, baby needs to drink milk," yoongi said and again tried to take him but who shook his head as a big No.

"Baby can drink her milk I won't steal it, if she wants I'll give her my milk too," gukie said and glared at Yoongi for forcing him to out of the room,

"gukie...." Yoongi shook his head in disbelief remembering he said the same dialogue to his mother when his little brother was born.

"I want to stay here if you want you can go," gukie said and crossed his hands on the chest.

"Come on gukie your mommy is waiting for us outside. You know I was planning to give you another baby brother or sister, so if you want then come with me to melt your mommy." Yoongi used his hidden weapon to trap his stubborn son. When gukie heard that without waiting for his Papa he ran out of the room to catch his mommy. Yoongi sighed and walked out of the room while praying to don't get slapped or Kicked by his wife. Taekook smiled thinking about the brilliant Idea of their hyung.

"Finally I can hold my both babies without anyone around us," Jungkook said and sighed. Taehyung chuckled thinking how jealous his hubby is. "Wait let me send a pic to Erik. He said and took his family photo.

"Uww how cute she is, look her eyes are so beautiful

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Uww how cute she is, look her eyes are so beautiful..." He said and kissed the hand of both his babies. I can't wait to go to our mansion it will be our Heaven from now on.

_

They were discharged from the hospital, Jungkook took the small little cutie pie protectively in his muscles arms and guide Taehyung towards the parking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They were discharged from the hospital, Jungkook took the small little cutie pie protectively in his muscles arms and guide Taehyung towards the parking. They were walking but suddenly they heard someone voice.

"Look he has a nice ass," one of the ugly pig head said and eyed at Taehyung's back. Taehyung heard it and he saw how Jungkook glared at them with a warning he slowly hold Jungkook's hands to Calm him. It's not just a warning he just marked their death date in his mind he thought to catch them after dropping Taehyung and the baby on their mansion. Their safety is the first priority to him.

When they get inside the car Jungkook looked at them for the last time with a smirk played on his lips, he just gives the sign to his driver to bring them to his special place that made for someone like them. And the baby just blinked her eyes cutely.

Their car just passed, within a second a loud scream reflected everywhere. The one who commented and eyed  Taehyung, lost his eyes. His two eyes plucked out and the other man's lost their hands and legs and asid began to fall on their body, they all screamed because there is no one around them but their body parts are cutting into pieces before Jungkook's man's come there.

The baby in Jungkook's arm's let a little giggle, she is exactly like her dad very protective and possessive over her mamma... She is just a blessed angel with some power to fight against the bad one!!

They started their new journey with their little one..................

(A/n: how is it my edits, do you like it?😅 Ignore if you don't, that's it)