~13~

I'm sorry for not updating because I'm so lazy nowadays 🤦

****************❤️****************

I was on my way to the office, when I enter there I saw my So-called best friend devil evil Hobie was there it looks like he is waiting for me. "What's wrong man? Why you look so happy" I asked, When Hobie saw me he hugged me tightly.
"Thank you so much, bro, she accepts me as her boyfriend it's because of you, thank you much"
You know I'm a loved daughter, I can solve Everyone's problem and I'm going to marry my Taehyung soon.
"Wow that's great man, oh god I forgot to tell you we need to go
MK corporation, they arranged a meeting there, I think it's not a bad idea I want to buy a ring for rose so can we go, man?"
Oh Ok! And I need to buy something too.

After a small drive, we went to MK corporation. The deal is almost over, and their new design is quite well.
"Kook, did you notice that Ms Monica is trying to flirt with you , but it's too much bro why don't you give a single glance to her" Hobie said dramatically.
Don't you see I glance at her, then she stopped and left there quickly I said and smirk at him.
"Yeah, I noticed that, you know your glaring is so scary I felt so poor to that bitch" Hobie said and laughed.
Whatever bitch is bitch so stop that and buy whatever you want, I'm going to buy something. I said and looked for a specific area to buy the special thing I want. And I got what I want, it's my first time buying something like this for my special person so I'm so confused to select one, but my eyes select the one that I want, I imagined Taehyung wearing this, I felt something special in my heart. I remembered he said that when my touch or my presence made him feel butterflies in his stomach, but when I imagine him wearing this I felt dragon babies in my stomach.

" I think my best friend loses his normal mind I need to call the mental hospital for him," Hobie said and whipped his invisible tears. When I heard his voice I quickly whipped my dreamy smile.  "Wow, this is so beautiful kook by the way where did you get this idea to buy him this ugh??"
I'm Jeon Jungkook I have my own unique ideas I said proudly.
"Whatever it's look nice "
Ah Hobie I forgot I need to buy a New phone for him so I can call him I said and gave him a dreamy smile.
"Bro you are so whipped,"

Only for him.

After the small shopping and meeting, we went back to the office. I want to go back as soon as possible so I did my work quickly. I missed him so badly but it's the evening I can't go back home this early, what to do now I thought a while! hehehe Jimin Hyung. Without waste any time I called my Hyung.

"Why my baby brother is calling me is something argent?"

"Y-yeah Jimin hyungi" I called him so softly I'm sure he can't deny it.

"Come to the point kookie don't need to so lovely I know you're every trick so..."

Yeah got it, Hyung can you give the phone to Tae, I want to ask him something.

"What something? are you so whipped ugh?"

Hyung Stop your teasing give the phone to him,

"Why."

I thought to buy a phone for him so I wish to ask him which colour he wants black or grey? Now Can you give the phone to him? I made an excuse, actually I already bought a grey colour phone for him.

"Ohh, but kookie he is not here,"

What, where he went, did he go alone or..

"Yeah yeah stop you weirdo, he is Jin hyung's house to kidnap your copy-paste."

Ohh, gukie is still there.

"Yes, he doesn't want to come back and Tae missed you so much so he thought to kidnap your copy-paste "