~38~

"B-Baby.... m-y baby" Taehyung started to chant while touching his belly ups and downs worryingly. The sweat start to dripping and the closed eyes began to wet, breath become high. "Pleas-e don't, D-don't hurt my-my baby please, my baby................."

"Noooooo!"

Taehyung yelled and opened his eyes widely while breathing heavily. He couldn't control the scared inside him. Scared of the real scary dream. When he opened his eyes the first thing is he checked his womb that he protectively covered for a long time with lots of hope, But there is nothing on his belly it's empty womb now, he couldn't feel any movement of his baby, the sudden loss of weight made him realise the fact. the realisation hit him hard like breaking his heart into millions of pieces, he couldn't have the courage to fight against it. The growing pain from his heart made him yell his life out.

"Baby

"Baby......" he shouted while trying to wake up from the hospital bed. He slammed the bottle near the bed and throw whatever was in front of him. Jungkook rushed towards him when he heard the heart braking screaming sound. He tried to approach him but couldn't, Taehyung was pushing him with his whole strength. The doctors quickly rushed inside the room. They are more than five doctors including Yoongi but they couldn't control Taehyung. he was shouting and screaming while pushing them. It's hard to control a mother who lost his own child before seeing the angelic face. The power of a mother is uncontrollable, Jungkook tried to pull him towards his chest. Somehow they hold him and injected the sleeping sedation.

Slowly the hands on Jungkook's collar become loose and the eyes began to shut. Jungkook kissed his forehead with tears. He was having a heart attack inside, he won't know what to do or what to say when Taehyung open his eyes. He lied Taehyung on the bed and start to sob while holding his hands towards his lips.

"Mr jeon, this sedation will help him relax, but he will likely be awake. It's not good for his health to take this much strain, still there are more wounds to heal in his inner body. He needs to take rest or it will be worse" the doctor said and left the room. The truth is nothing can't heal the painful wounds in their heart.

Yoongi stood there helplessly. He don't know what to say to comfort his brother. Without thinking he hugged him tightly. "Kook-ah don't cry be strong for him," yoongi said and let out the tears that he hold for a long time.

"How can I Hyung, how... I don't know what to say when he wakes up. I can't Hyung, I can't answer his question, I can't give back our baby's life, I can't do anything Hyung, I felt like dying." He said and sobbed really hard. "Why fate is cruel to us, why god testing us like this....why..." He said while looking at Taehyung. He felt so numb on his body. Yoongi hugged him, he was a doctor but he can't heal the pain that comes from their soul. "please at last give them some strength to overcome the situation," yoongi thought while looking at the broken angel.

_

Meanwhile, Lisa was alone at their new mansion. Mr and Mrs Kim went to see someone to know about jeon's. Now they start to regret a little because their business starts to destroy. What goal made them kill Taehyung and the baby, the same thing made their life destroy. There is a life that is lost to their greedy eyes, who was following them like their shadow to destroy their life.

Lisa was playing with her phone, it's been three days since she didn't feel anyone's presence around her. So they thought the problem is about the mansion they stayed in before. When they shift from here there is nothing like that. That's why Mr and Mrs Kim left her alone there. She was calling her new boyfriend, yes she got a new one through Instagram now she was seducing him bcz he is hella hot and rich. She forgot The past inside as nothing happened. She destroyed others happiness and now she is enjoying her life, do you think fate will let her that easily? of course not! the real Play is going to begin and her life is going to end.

She was laughing and talking to her boyfriend but the door knocking sound interpreted her sweet moments. She rolled her eyes and excused her boyfriend. "They came back this fast" she murmured and walked towards the door. When she opened the door there is no one and it made her greeted her teeth. She closed the door and took his phone to call back.

"Hello"

But again the knocking sound interpreted her. She held the call and marched towards the door again and opened it in a rush but again there is no one, "who the fuck is playing with me, look I don't have a damn time to waste with you, so show your ugly face if you dare." She yelled while slamming the phone on the floor.

" She yelled while slamming the phone on the floor

Suddenly the lights started to dim. Again the crying sound reflected everywhere, which made her shiver in fear. She felt the old presence around her again. Without waiting she quickly took her broken phone to call her parents for help but It doesn't work. She tried many ways to open the phone, the sound of the baby crying is being louder and it was coming in her direction. She takes the phone and put it on the charger. But suddenly the broken glass of the phone rejoined while a red light flashed from it within a second it start to break while some spellings began to show on the screen she yelled and threw the phone on the floor.

 But suddenly the broken glass of the phone rejoined while a red light flashed from it within a second it start to break while some spellings began to show on the screen she yelled and threw the phone on the floor

"Aaaah help, help me please" she screamed while running towards the outside door but suddenly it closed.
But A familiar sound made her turn back, her eyes become bigger seeing the sight. Like a 3D project, the past incident was showing in front of her eyes. A pregnant Taehyung who was begging to stop and the other side she saw herself standing with a knife while showing towards Taehyung. She was watching everything that she did to Taehyung, The whole mansion was reflecting Taehyung's sound. she screamed and closed her ears with her hands. "Please stop this" she shouted when She felt like something was a liquid on top of her feet. She screamed her life out, the floor was covered with blood. "Help please someone help me....."

Within a second small hand that filled with blood held her legs and she fall to the floor, the blood covered all over her body

Within a second small hand that filled with blood held her legs and she fall to the floor, the blood covered all over her body. Her breath become heavier. She felt her soul is in the middle of life and death..........