~40~

"Can I- can I ask you something, o-nly you can help me to answer my all questions?" Jungkook asked while taking a deep breath. He was a little afraid, and his heartbeat is increasing time by time.

"Come with me," she said and walked towards an old house that was behind the street. It looks like a little terror but that time Jungkook doesn't care about anything he only wants answers so he followed her without questioning... She sat on the chair and told him to site opposite directions. Every moment passes his heart is saying something is going to reveal through her.

"Can you please tell-"

"I told you when we first met at the same place that she was with you didn't I.....?"

"Yes. I remember everything that's why I am here now, I want to know more about that, I always feel like she was with me now I don't know is it true or not but I saw, with my own eyes that my hyungs baby talking to my unborn baby. And the sudden change of my wife, I don't how is it possible to believe I'm confused" Jungkook said while running his hands through his hair nervously.

"Believe your eyes, believe your heart, what you saw and felt is true, she was approaching you many ways like wind or shadow or any other objects and in your dreams, In the case of your wife, he is a mother no one can melt the hurting heart of his but only your daughter can heal his wounds. She was a newborn baby but the little soul is more powerful than normal humans. Nothing can't break their power it is uncontrollable, And they are more intelligent than us They can communicate with us in their own way, And here she communicated with your wife through many ways that's why his sudden change. They can communicate with us if we are ready to listen to them with full of our concern. Many times she communicated with you but your inner self couldn't be ready to believe it's true, you always think it's hallucinations but it's not. Whatever you felt is true, And you mentioned about your hyungs baby.
Some children's can see what we can't.  Here he is talking and playing with your baby. She can do whatever she wants nothing can't stop her. And their revange mind, it will destroy their enemies Fully without any mercy. You know what, she started her revenge already and it will be going to end soon. In these periods
You and your wife will be needed for each other warmth and wants, to say Need for each other body. In the time when she completely destroys her targets after that the small life will start to grow again in your wife's Womb. She will be reborn as your daughter like how she wished to live with you two. And don't worry about anything this time no one can touch her or her family anymore. Your family is safe from everyone. If anyone dares to do anything against your family they will feel the bitter taste of their fate. She already blessed with God and mind my word's she is not like a normal children's, still she had some powers left when she was born in this world." The old woman said and sighed deeply.

"T-thank you so much I Don't know have to thank you if you weren't here I don't know what should I do..."

"Fate will test us in every way. Everyone's life has been filled with happiness and sadness. In this journey of our life, we will through lots of things. Fate will bring us to taste every bitterness and sweetness in our life. Remember Life is full of ups and downs the trick is to enjoy the good times and to have the courage to go through the bad ones." She said and full stopped her words with a Deep meaning. Time will erase everything......