~37~

Jungkook was sitting in the room where he thought to play with his baby,

he arranged everything perfectly but there is something huge were Missing, it's their baby🥺 He sobbed really hard thinking about the past memories but still, it's hurting him a lot, how can he forget about his baby when she already become half pa...

he arranged everything perfectly but there is something huge were Missing, it's their baby🥺 He sobbed really hard thinking about the past memories but still, it's hurting him a lot, how can he forget about his baby when she already become half part of his heart and his other half is fighting to come back to life, it was such a horrible situation as the middle of life and death, he felt it like that way.

Two weeks! Two weeks passed but things didn't change, Taehyung was still unconscious and he can't find the Kim family. He searched everywhere but couldn't find them. He just felt like he was alone in the world with lots of pain and sadness. Every night he came and sat on the corner of the room. he don't know why but when he came into his baby's room he always felt her presence. When he closed his eyes a beautiful baby angel came into his dreams that made him a little relaxed from the stress full thoughts. For the past two weeks, all he knows is crying, Everyone was worried about him too.  He isn't eating anything or sleeping what he is doing is always crying or thinking deeply.

The whole mansion is like there is no one, always silence filled the air. But once jimin find out something odd about gukie's attitude. He always talk alone like he was talking to someone who is younger than him. And calling himself Oppa. Jimin noticed it many times but he just ignored it, his mind is already disturbed thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook so he couldn't get time to think about this matter. yoongi always stay at the hospital treating Taehyung.

Jungkook put his head on the side of the baby cradle while his eyes were tearing. He was kept chanting the word "sorry" He closed his eyes with a heavy pain in his chest, a soft wind slightly moved the hair in his forehead but the window is not opened yet nor the door. Everything was closed there is only darkness in the room. these days he was just like that he is staying in the darkroom but he don't know where did the wind came but it made him Calm a bit he closed his eyes tightly let the tear drop slip into his eyes. Every time he Closes his eyes the thoughts of Taehyung with the baby bump filled in his mind it made him cry even more, Suddenly a small hand gently whipped the tears from his cheeks yes he felt it, the hand is so small like a newborn baby the realisation made him open his eyes quickly with a little hope, but his all hope vanished when he opened his eyes, there is no one in front of him. But the touch is real to him like the small hands caressing his cheeks and Whipping the tears. "B-Baby, p-please, please c-come back to dada and m-mamma," Jungkook said and sobbed. He hugged the barbie near the cradle imagine it's his baby.

Taniya came to the room to call him but the sight made her hurt. "K-kookie" she called and walked towards him but no response only sobbing sounds left on his mouth...
Her eyes were already filled with tears without thinking she hugged her son tightly.

"Maa please tell her to come back, it's- it's hurting a lot," he said and pointing his finger towards his heart.

"If, if Taehyung knows about this I don't know what will happen, please save my baby maa please s-save," he said and hugged her tightly. There are no words left in her mouth. She was crying silently without knowing what to say or how to calm him.