~33~

Kim Lisa

(A/n Imagine she is lias bcz I don't want you guys to freak me out for the upcoming chapter

(A/n Imagine she is lias bcz I don't want you guys to freak me out for the upcoming chapter. To say her character is not good in this story, her name is not Lisa but I already mentioned in the first part that Taehyung's stepsister is Lisa so from now on she is Kim Lisa )
__

When the day Mr Kim kicked Taehyung out of his mansion they never searched him for once, just thought that he died or someone kidnapped him for selling, they are such cruel people, who haven't any heart that's why they are thinking oops, not thinking believing that Taehyung was now become a prostitute or died, that's how they like to think about him. And the day Lisa left for America with her boyfriend but after a few months they brack up bcz they are not interested in each other anymore. She's changing boyfriend like changing dress but this time Mr Kim was so mad at her and made a decision. If she didn't join with his business or didn't obey him he will disown her so she doesn't have any other choice other than join with her father. Today they are going to America for a business function. Every businessman's were invited there so obviously they are going. Lisa was so mad at her father for threatening her like this.

They arrived at the airport waiting for their van to come. She was bored looking around but suddenly something caught in her eyes, A hot looking man walking out of the airport, her eyes never leaves him. But she was shocked after realising who he was "isn't it jeon Jungkook son of jeon, oh my fucking good I never thought he is this much attractive. But why I'm not interested in him before, I didn't notice that he is this much hot and handsome, if my eyes lay on something I'll make that mine whatever it is" she said and smirked. "Lias what are you looking for, come, our van is here," Mr Kim said and walked towards the black van. She just smiled at him " Thanks dad for forcing me to come with you now I got my target, and don't worry you will get what you lost before" she said and chuckled at him.

Mr Kim was clueless now he don't understand what was his daughter is talking about. " What are you talking Lis, are you out of your mind," he asked looking at her with a blank expression.

"Did you forget how jeon's are rejected our offer and business things"

"Yes! I know because of you They withdraw the investment in our company and cancelled every business with us, and you destroyed the wedding purpose bcz of that slut Taehyung and your so-called ex dick head boyfriend" Mr Kim said with frustration for losing such a big profit.

When Jeon family realised how they tortured Taehyung so they take back every business with Kim's.

"I know dad now I'm regretting losing such a hot boy but don't worry I'll make him mine again this time," she said and smirked widely and saw Mr Kim's face changed to a happy face, he badly want to take revenge on them for insulting and withdraw the shares from their company.

_____

Now it's time for the award show. Everyone in the business world was gathering in the hall. Jungkook told his dad and Hobi to go and sit there he need to call his beloved one first before receiving the award.