~30~

Everything was going so sweet, Taehyung is now four and half months pregnant and you can imagine he is more whinny now, he has a curving habit at the midnight and Jungkook will run around the city to buy whatever his beloved one wants.

Today is a normal day, Taehyung was lying on Jimin's lap while Jimin messaging his head and humming some songs, the mansion was so silent only Jimin's humming sound is reflecting there. Taehyung closed his eyes and enjoy the sweet melodies, to say Jimin is good at singing like Jungkook. Oh forget it's been a few minutes kookie and gukie is missing, don't know where the brats went now.

Tae smoothly rubbed his baby bump that was visible a little now, but suddenly his craving mood on. "hyungiee" Taehyung whinnied while placing his hands on the elder, who quickly understand what was that for.
"So what you want to eat now both of my babies," Jimin said and pinched Tae's cheeks playfully.
"Strawberries" tae mumbled and pouting his lips, it's his usual habit now pouting always.
"Cuteness overload my highness," Jimin said and giggled "wait I'll take it from the kitchen there will be still a box left I guess" he said and stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Wait hyung I'm coming too, I can't wait to eat my strawberry babies, " tae said and followed him.

Jungkook and gukie went to the kitchen a few minutes before, they came to eat some ice cream but their bad luck there is nothing left, they search everywhere they know very well it's their mom's who hide it from their eyes so they kept searching everywhere and now they are tired of messing the kitchen but suddenly a box got the two of their attention,
Without wasting they two ran towards the box and open it. It's a big mistake that jungkook did in his entry life I guess. They are busy eating strawberries that's why they didn't notice the angry little tiger behind them,

when gukie saw tae and his mom was standing behind him he gulped And took the last Strawberry that left on the box stretched out towards Taehyung with a nervous smile to say a fake smile and giving some glance to jungkook who doesn't understand wh...

when gukie saw tae and his mom was standing behind him he gulped And took the last Strawberry that left on the box stretched out towards Taehyung with a nervous smile to say a fake smile and giving some glance to jungkook who doesn't understand what he is playing with his eyes and he's Busy with liking his fingers, "gukie why are playing eye dance come on if you don't want I'll have it" Jungkook said and made a big mouth and ate the last strawberry without opening his eyes like he is enjoying it a lot, and sucked his fingers while opening his eyes with a huge satisfied smile but it faded away like how it's come. Now he is gulping his fear...

Jimin and Taehyung crossing their hands on their chest and staring at the two of them. Now the whole house only hears Tae's screaming sound.
"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............." Tae yelled and throwing the cornflour and other food ingredients in kook's direction, who is escaping from everything that was flying towards him in the milliseconds while holding his hands on his head, Jimin took gukie and went out to the kitchen to give some PRIVATE MOMENTS to them.

"Gukie, go and wash your mouth I'll call your Papa to buy some more strawberries, I don't know when you tow like strawberries this much, aish such a mess creators," Jimin Said and rolled his eyes with a heavy sigh.