~42~

"Can I ask you something...?"

"Kookie no need to hesitate for asking me about anything you want to know. To me, you are an open book I can read everything through your eyes.
I know there are lots of questions running around your coconut head," tae said and let out a small giggle while ruffling kook's hair playfully to change the mood.

"Mm-h -I- baby-"

"Stop stuttering like a Teenage boy who is going to talk to his crush for the first time, I know what you want to know, I'll tell you everything that you need to know," Taehyung said and kissed the tip of kook's nose. Jungkook nodded his head while wrapping his hands on Tae's waist.

Taehyung took a deep breath and start to say the horrible flashback.
"When the day Lisa stamped the knife at me, I couldn't feel myself. I cried a lot that day and prayed to God to save our baby, But no one, not even God was there to hear my prayer. I felt I was in the middle of deaf people. I cried, screamed a lot I felt so helpless and I feel like a bad mother to my child, I couldn't save my baby who was growing inside while depending on me. I failed to protect her life. At that moment I cursed myself I could not save my baby even I'm alive. The moment when our baby was lying in my womb and fighting for life, I wished to God to take my life and give the baby life back. but God took her life instead of mine." Taehyung said while letting a tear roll down on his eyes while Jungkook hugged him and closed his eyes tightly to endure the pain...

"I should have died that day when our baby lost her life but that didn't happen. I became unconscious at the thought of losing our baby and the horrible events that happened to us without any mercy. A few days later I regained consciousness but could not open my eyes or move my hands. The reality was pounding into my mind and it makes my heart bleed. I burst into tears and I could not move my arms or legs, I was crying helplessly. And you know what next happened???.....

I felt someone presence near me and I turned my eyes to look who it was with my puffy eyes and that sight made my heart skip a beat.

A woman was standing in front of me, holding a baby angel securely to her chest. It was none other than my mother and our baby! I cried again when I saw both of them together, I do not know what to do cry or smile.
I was in the middle of both feelings but when my mom said something made me smile while Whipping my tears."

<<<______Flash Back ______>>>

(A/n: Hope you remember Taehyung's mother)

"Is it a dream or what I don't understand, is it possible to see my mother after she died," Taehyung thought while closing his eyes tightly to stop his imagination, but when he heard the familiar sound again he opened his eyes quickly.

"Son"

"Mom....?"

"I know you are not ready to believe it's true that I'm standing in front of you but it's true son, I'm standing next to you, I wished a lot to stay next to you like this but I couldn't come any closer to you but now I got the chance to come near you," she said and came close to him

He don't know what to say now, he went speechless and stared at her and the baby.

"Forgive me, son, I could not protect you or make you happy, I have failed in my life as a mother and ended up my life for some cruel people, I know I was so Selfish to end my life like a sinner Not even a single mistake on my part. I never thought your father would do this to us. I fell for his words and turned into a fool. I could not even recognize that the love he showed to you was just acting for my money it was the biggest mistake I did and left you there forever. I thought he hated me and my body That's why he cheated on me and went looking for another woman. At that time there is no other thought was in my mind except death. He ruined my life then and today his daughter is trying to ruin your life I will never allow that." Taehyung's mother said and sobbed.

"Mom..." Tears left on Taehyung's eyes

She whipped her tears and looked into her arms that wrapped around a little baby angel.

(Imagine something like this)

"Here she is your daughter, she is so beautiful like both of you, a perfect angle in both look and power."

Happy tears left in his eyes with a sobbing he asked the question that he feared "but.. mom can I believe it, can I believe that she is still alive still with us... Please" He begged with both his hands clasped

"I'm scared to think it's my dream, I don't want to see dreams I want this becomes true please mom, or I don't know I'll become crazy if she is not with me, I can't bear this pain any more mom, it's hurting me hunting me every second. I don't know maybe it will lead me to end my life..." Taehyung said while crying loudly bcz he is not ready to accept the reality it's hurting him brutally.

"Hy baby bear please don't say something like that, and don't forget the one who was always with you to love you and care for you knowing who you are, he is still waiting for you outside without eating nor resting for a second, Yes your husband, so listen carefully she is no longer with you nor your family. That's disgusting creature took her small life but Her desire to live with her parents and her revenge on those who tried to kill her mother did not spare her death. Her hatred and revenge revived her. You don't need to worry about thinking you lost her,. She will be with you until her revenge is over and after that, her heart will begin to beat in your womb again, she will reborn when she destroys every one of them who hurt you. And she is not a normal children's when she was born in this world. She is a blessed angel with some special powers, That power will save you from danger." She said and put the baby angel in his hand with a warm full smile. Taehyung lovingly took the baby in his arms and held it to his warmful chest that the baby need the most, The warmth of a mother, And the little angel let out a giggle made their heart flourish with happiness.

<<<___ End Of Flash Back ___>>>

Jungkook hugged him and kissed both his eyes, "I'm sorry I failed to protect both of yo-"

"Shh don't say that again, just forget it and wait for her reborn as our daughter, An Amazing beautiful life is waiting for us.........." Taehyung said giving a soft smile.

They both smiled while holding each other hands and pressed their forehead together with lots of hope...