~8~

Tae you need to fresh up first, and one thing this is your new life new beginning and you are not Kim Taehyung anymore now to you're Jeon Taehyung, yoongi said and glanced at Jungkook who was thinking the double meaning of the Surname. Yeah, sometimes he acts like an idiot who doesn't understand what his Hyung mentioned. He thought everyone in this family was Jeon so Taehyung staying here though he is a Jeon too what an idiot bunny.

Tae go and fresh you need lot's of proteins and nutrition your so tired and stressed, your health condition is so weak, yoongi said and ruffled his hair. Taehyung nodded his head like a little puppy.

A few minutes later he went out of the bathroom jimin gave him Jungkook's dress it's too big for him. Tae I think you need to change again it's too long for you, I felt like you are not comfortable in his dress, wait here I will go and took some of my clothes Jimin said and going to leave

No, it's fine Hyung. I felt so comfortable don't worry. 'When I wear his dress I felt I'm in his hold, the feeling towards him is growing up in my heart, it's smell like him, like he is with me. I dreamily smiled without noticing that Hyung was staring at me.

Cough* is this that much comfortable like kookie with you, and you felt that he is hugging you ughh?

Ye- n-not l-ike t-that hyung , it's just mmm na.

Yeah yeah, stop, I understand don't need to find any other excuse, now come with me to eat anything, they are waiting for us.

I followed hyung then I saw everyone was there. I bowed at them, "come, site baby, his mom said I sat beside  kookie, I felt nervous (it's normal Tae because you are sat besid your crush)

Don't be nervous Tae, I already told you, you can saw us your family. I nodded and I saw kookie stoled gukie food and he is glaring at him. And kookie feeding him, but the food is not going to his mouth half is he ate and half is his face. They feeding each other the sight was so adorable I just admire them.

Tae eat first, jimin hyung said Taetae I will feed you gukie said and showed his food to me, I just giggled at his cute action I opened my mouth but then I realized someone was middle in us glaring at gukie

Taetae I will feed you gukie said and showed his food to me, I just giggled at his cute action I opened my mouth but then I realized someone was middle in us glaring at gukie.

Kookie put me on the table I want to go to Taetae.

Jungkook picked him and placed him on the table but his inner self is burning by jealousy, he is jealous over a two-year-old baby, he rolled his tung inside his mouth.
Gukie walked into the table and came near to Taehyung and feed him his baby food. Taehyung feeds him too.

 Taehyung feeds him too