~12~

With the cold breeze coming through the half-opened window, it feels like the blossom season is coming. I took a deep breath, the flowers smell hit on me so badly. I felt my life is going to cherish like the blossom season. I slowly opened my eyes and meet the most attractive face. I give a small kiss on his lips everything is a dream for me, I wish never to wake up from this dream, I stood up and left there to take a bath. After a quick shower, I went back with Wet hair. Jungkook was sleeping peacefully I sat beside him and flash some water drops to his face but no reaction.. so I came closer to him and pressed his cheeks I giggled at the sight of Jungkook how cute he was when sleeping..I thought to let him sleep and bring a coffee for him. I stood up to go but suddenly he pulled me to him and now I was laying on top of his body. "You wake up already ugh? Then why don't you open your eyes kookie? Get up you need to go to work". Suddenly he turned our position now he is top of me.

 Suddenly he turned our position now he is top of me

I blinked my eyes because it was a sudden action. He slightly put his head on my crotch neck and nuzzled. "Mmm you smell so good can I have you today, I'm hungry"
Oh god you start to flirt in this early morning,. Wake up, you lazy idiot.
"No, I won't," he said and start to give love bites on my neck, I slightly moned, I think that made him crazy now he is sucked and biting my neck, ah-s-top k-kookie
We heard the door knocking sound. I quickly closed my mouth with my hands, I don't want them to hear my moan.

" Tae baby wakes up," mom said and knocked again.

I slapped his head he is kept kissing me. But who cares Jungkook kept doing his work.

"Taebaby"

Y-yeah mom, I'm awake, I am going to change my dress, I will be there in a few minutes mom. I said try to talk normally because he is biting me.

"Tae are you okay why you sound not well"

Nothing mom, I'm coming I said and pushed the rabbit who bite me like his carrot. I never thought you will be this much naughty and pervert. Mom said that she caught you seeing a kissing tutorial,. I wish you didn't say anything else. He gave me a dreamy smile to return. "You said you like my naughtiness and don't worry I watched everything and I think I will do it perfectly don't worry about that baby...."

Just stop the talk and go to your room, I think mom is going to your room for waking up you, now go gooo,  Which way he came to my room yesterday, I kicked him out the same way today.
And I went to see mom, she requested me to make something because they like my cooking I gladly do it full of love and dedication. After a few more minutes we went to eat food, I sat beside kookie because there was no seat left. "Jimin hyung gukie is not yet back?"
"No Tae he isn't ready to back home, I think we need to kidnap him"
I giggled to imagine that.
"by the way, you need to explain to me by that mark on your neck Tae"

What mark hyung? I didn't understand what mark he was talking about.

"The love bites on your neck baby."
"Oh my god, I didn't notice this" jimin mom said dramatically. " I think it's my brother's creation am I right kookie?" yoongi said with a smirk.

Jungkook gives back a proud smile to his hyung, like he is not a baby anymore he can do like this too.

I gulped

Don't be embarrassed baby, and you know when you blush you look so cute dad said to me and smirked at kookie.
After the small big teasing Yoongi hyung Change the subject, so I felt relief, and start to eat again.

But Jungkook has another plan too.
He accidentally split the water on Taehyung's lap,😌 don't doubt him it's just an accident he never thought to do this for a special reason.

"I'm sorry Tae "

"It'okay okay kookie"

Jungkook Start to wipe the water by using his hands, actually he Start to rub his hands on Taehyung's things.
Is it still wet? "if you want we can go to our room and change your dress he whispered to Taehyung's ear."
You shameless bunny I will do it myself, I said and stood up to change my dress.

"Oh god, you brat you spilt the water on his dress, why are you so careless kookie." My mom scolds me but I enjoy it hehehe.  "I think he is doing this not accidentally" jimin whispered to Yoongi. "After all, he is my brother Jimin so he will do this and something more too," yoongi said and touched jimin's things jimin quickly slapped his hand "but I'm not Taehyung," he said with a sassy voice.

Jungkook stood up and make his way to his room he is acting like his important files forget to take from his room. He entered his room and quickly went to Tae's room through the Hiden door. "Oh fuck I miss it," he said sadly. "Oh god you scared me and what are you talking about what you miss? Did you forget to take your files or something?"

Yeah I'm late a few minutes to come here and seeing you changing your dress I missed it,

What you pervert, why are you always thinking pervert things Aish..

Only for you baby.

You embarrassed me Infront of everyone, why don't you say early that you marked on my necks, and why are you doing something pervert in Infront of them Taehyung said and pouted.

If you pout like this god damn sure I'm gone make many hickeys on you.

Don't! now go to your work don't be late- suddenly he pulled me "okkay my sweet future wife" he said and kissed.