~36~

Jungkook was adoring the beautiful sight in front of him with his heart. He felt so happy after seeing his wife and daughter. His eyes were fixed on the two sleeping Beauties.

Taehyung is still sleeping after giving birth to his baby girl

Taehyung is still sleeping after giving birth to his baby girl. Jungkook can't explain how much happy he was now, a cute smile formed on the baby lips maybe she was dreaming something good in her sleep that's why she is smiling while sleeping. Jungkook wants to pinch those cheeks and kiss all over the cute creation of his. To say the baby looks like an angel like his mamma. Jungkook slowly caressed Tae's head and give a kiss on his forehead, a happy tears left in his eyes he moved his lips on the little bear who was lying on her mamma's warm Full chest. Jungkook kneels to kiss her but.......!

Everything faded away like a beautiful dream, he jumped on the bed. He is seeing a beautiful dream but now it's nowhere. He starts to panic while screaming loudly.
"Taehyung..... No, no it's not a dream I saw both of them, they, they are safe yes, yes M-my baby and tae is safe, i-i want to see them, i-i"

Jin rushed towards him when he heard the sound, he was checking him the whole night. last night the doctor informed that they couldn't save the baby and Taehyung was still unconscious it may take him some time to come back the normal life. He is mentally and physically facing problems. When Jungkook heard the word that they can't save his babies life he collapsed so they admitted him to the ward. They were so worried about his condition, the whole night he was kept begging for God to save both of them. He was crying in his sleep and holding namjoon's hand he was scared of letting go of his hands. Scared of losing everything that made him sob the whole night. Jin and Joon didn't sleep for a moment they were taking care of him. Jungkook had a high fear it made them feel really worried about him. Taniya and Mark were at their mansion with gukie. They are crying and praying to God to save both of their life. The pain of losing our unborn baby is so heartbreaking, But why god ignored their pray even Taehyung through a lot of hardship still why god is testing him!

They had all been eager to see the baby since the pulse of life formed in his womb, But one day when we know that the baby is no longer in our lives, it will give us unforgettable pain,..... This is a very sad thing for every parent who dreams of a moment with their unborn baby. Jungkook was crying and chanting the two words "baby or Tae" all the time. His Mental state is so disturbed.

"Kookie please calm down," Jin said and hold his hands tightly bcz he can't control his tears,

"H-Hyung why, why are you crying, aish thi-s Hyung is s-o dramatic l-look I saw my..my baby, they both are sleeping and you know my baby girl is smiling while sleeping. she- is she looks like an ang-el, you know how cute she was exactly like Tae," Jungkook said and whipped his tears that were flowing continuously not wanting to accept the reality.

"Kookie please," Jin said and hugged him, he can't see his baby brother like this, Jungkook burst into tears.
"H-Hyung I-I failed to protect m-my my baby I-i failed" he cried again and again thinking of his baby, but suddenly he withdraw from the hug and whipped his tears. "Who did this, they will pay for their deeds I'll make sure that I'll kill them brutally I won't give that fucker's to the law." He said and clenched his fist and left the ward. Jin tried to hold him again but he can't control the angry brother in front of him so he let him go.