~24~

I'm really really sorry, I don't know how to write smut bcz I'm so innocent I'm sorry again,😓

__________________*___________________

The wedding function is almost done.
Everyone changed their dress to casual.. his parents were still busy talking to the guests and other family members...

The Top's were drinking and talking something in the pool area and the bottoms were teasing and cooking something in the kitchen area.

So first we can check what the Top's were talking about...

Namjoon, Yoongi, bogum, Hobi and Erik, five were in the pool area. You know what are they saying, Yes they are giving tips and advice to their little brother for his first night and clearing some doubts too...
Jungkook was like an obedient kid, he is hearing everything carefully and asking his doubts...

"Oh my god, look guys how he is hearing everything carefully... You know how much I tried to talk some serious things to him but our brat always act childish and I didn't see him before like this, he never gave a damn shit about anything but look our baby is so carefully listening about these things, not only that he is asking doubts too " yoongi said and teased him and that made everyone burst out laugh, Jungkook rubbed his neck with a sly smile.

"I don't know hyung how he changed like this, when we were at college I called him to see some pron videos with me but you know what he said?...
he is not interested in those kinds of shit's and being single for these years" Erik said and they all laughed again....

"And you know guys I heard from aunty that she caught him by seeing a video guess what kind of tutorial," namjoon said in a teasing voice and winked at them

"Hyung No " Jungkook said with a whining tone.

"Oh god finally you watched a pron and that's great she caught you" hahaha Erik said and namjoon, yoongi and Hobi burst out laughed bcz they know what kind of video he saw at the age of 24

"You are wrong man, he - he watched a (laugh) kissing tutorial," Hobi said and the two of them laughed loudly but here Eric split his drinks that he was drinking and bogum widen his eyes bigger... "oh my god the most shocking news," Erik said and put his fingers on the water and put some drops to his eyes to make tears.

"That's why I asked why aunty and uncle held his marriage now, we need to send him kindergarten with gukie" bogum said and they all teased him..

"Oh god stop your drama's my dear crazy hyung's I'm done with it...  it's my wedding day can you guys please consider me as a young man why you all are seeing me as a baby Aish spoilers."  Jungkook said and wiped his imaginary tears...

"Well you are our little baby always," they all said...

"So brat it's time for you to go to your room, your little princess is might waiting for you..." They said and pushed him a little.

"Yes that's right, and Hobi hyung next is you, ready to marry your rose petal," Jungkook said walked out...

"Oh my goodness, he called me hyung wohhh I can't believe my ears you know guys he called me Hyung wohhhh it's unique,"  Hobi said and start to dance like a crazy one.

"Calm down Hobi, he just called you hyung but you look like you got back your lost son and he called you dad" bogum said and patted his shoulder...

"You can't understand me cause he always calls you all hyung but to me it's a great achievement" he replied and Start dance again...

On another side, our bottoms were teasing our poor little baby.
Jin, Jimin, Irene and Rose were giving some tips to our innocent angel... And he looks all red.