~39~

After a few hours Taehyung wake up but not like the last time, he isn't yelling or screaming at anyone, he was like muted without any emotions. When he opened his eyes Jungkook hugged him tightly, yoongi is next to them. They all thought he will freak out like last time, but nothing happened, he just opened his eyes and looked somewhere as his eyes fixed there, now Jungkook was more tensed, he isn't speaking a word. Yoongi noticed the tension so he called his brother to talk personally.

"I think it's better to discharge him, he will feel lonely if we stay in the hospital and maybe it will lead him to dipression bcz of over thinking about the past incident, so we better discharge him," yoongi said and tapped Jungkook's shoulder slightly.

"I thought about it a few minutes before hyung, but I don't know why but I feel scared now, we already brought lots of things to our baby, and the happy and horrible memories are still there, if we go there I don't know maybe the wounds in his heart will bleed even more, it will lead him more break down, I couldn't bear that pain too", Jungkook said while Whipping his tears. "Hyung Did-did you notice the sudden change in his behaviour, a few minutes before he was screaming and shouting but look now he is cool, I don't understand why, but something is odd."

"Yeah I felt that too, hope everything will be alright, now you go and talk to him, I'll be right back after completing the discharge procedures,", yoongi said and left the room giving some privacy to the broken couples.

Jungkook slowly moved his way towards the window where his wife standing staring at the sky.
He hugged him from the back, "we are going back to our mansion, are you okay with that" he asked to not wanting to hurt him if he doesn't want to go there he will take him to another place for sure.

"It's fine kookie, we can go back to our mansion where our baby is, you know she was waiting for us there with her gukie hyung" when Taehyung said that jungkook quickly withdraw his head from Taehyung's back neck with a wide shock. "T-Tae are you okay"

"I'm completely alright kookie but missed our baby so badly she needs us but she can't"

"I don't understand what are you mm... saying..?," Jungkook said while doubting his words.

"She is always with us, don't worry thinking about we lost her, she will come back to us for sure," Taehyung said while putting Jungkook's hands on his belly and letting a tear skip from his eyes.

Jungkook stood there not understanding anything, he thought to talk about this to his hyung. "Tae come on you were already tired let's Take a nap before we go,"  he said and Taehyung just hummed in response.

_

A few hours passed they were discharged. Taehyung was putting his head on Jungkook's shoulder but still his hands were on the empty stomach.
He felt so lonely so he hold Jungkook tightly. When they arrived at jeon mansion Taehyung already slept so Jungkook carried him in his arms and walked. Everyone was there except gukie, Jungkook lay him on the bed and others stayed around him. He have the verge to talk to yoongi so he left the room saying to take care of tae to his mom.

He was going to his hyungs room but stopped his way when he heard gukie's sound from his baby's room. Without thinking he walked towards him. He felt everything odd on there.
But what shocked him is gukie were talking to a black small shadow, first he thought it's gukie's shadow but it's not, so he comes a little closer to hear what he was saying with a raising heartbeat.

"Evi baby don't worry, Oppa is here for your mamma and dada, please come back to us quickly so we can play, Baby look isn't it cute barbie like you, you like it yeaa, you know my little bubbly evi baby your giggling sounds is too cute to handle,- "

"Gukie what are you talking about," Jungkook asked he was shocked hearing everything, his doubt is increasing every passing second.

"Kookie you back, we missed you and Taetae a lot," gukie said and hugged him.

Jungkook took him in his arms and looked at the shadow but it's disappeared, "what are you doing here gukie"

"I was talking to evi, she was so cute like taetae,"

"Ugh, what?"

"Nothing, you can't understand," gukie said with an annoying expression, in the past days jimin asked him the same question but when he said he was playing with evi no one believed him so he is not interested to talk about that.

"Take me down I want to see Taetae," gukie said and struggle to let go of Jungkook hold. Jungkook put him down before he could say something he ran away so he walked towards Yoongi, his heart is raising he always felt like his baby is with him, His feelings are not just ordinary feelings. He began to realize that it was real.
Everything is proving his thoughts are real!!!

"Hyung I need to talk to you, it's an urgent matter," Jungkook said and hold yoongi's hand. He told everything to him. " Kookie jimin told me once about this, but I just didn't mind it well in this stress. as a doctor, I can't believe that the presence of the baby is around us. But a Normal man I was feeling the same way,"

"Hyung, I always feel like she is with me to Whip my tears and make me Calm. I don't know is it true or what but the dots were joined the Answer is she is living with us. Every second pass I feel like my guess is right. And one day, yes the day I went out after burning Kim mansion, I met with an old woman, To me it's unexpected met but I don't know about her, she looks like a fate reader. she- she told me  "She is always around you, she will take her revenge, you don't need to find them they will dig their own grave....." Hyung i-i need to find the old woman, only she can help me to find the answers in my questions." He said and rushed out of the room. He was in a rush so he couldn't get time to hear what his hyung said. "I want to clarify my doubts. I want to know the truth I ran while my legs hurt a little but I didn't care about that. all I want is to find the old woman, I stopped my way and took a deep breath while holding my chest. Finally, I find her!
She was sitting under a tree as if she is assigned to answer my questions or we can say she was waiting for my entry."

"I know fate will bring you here again," she said without opening her eyes like she saw everything through her inner self and just waiting for him to come there

"I know fate will bring you here again," she said without opening her eyes like she saw everything through her inner self and just waiting for him to come there..............!

______________________________________

A/n: Thank you so much guys for your all support, this story is going to end within a few chapters. In the last chapter I'm going reveal what reason made me write this story, there is a truly sad story behind this fanfiction (not fully)