~23~

The day that everyone was eagerly waiting for it came. Yes it's their wedding day.

Jungkook was so excited for his special day, he was waiting for this moment for a long, now his dream was going to come true so the happiness is reflecting on his face like he is a bright shining star in the whole galaxy, bcz of over-excitement he is jumping here and there like a little jellyfish,....

"Yeah kookie he won't run away from you, please calm yourself for a moment, then you can make him yours okay," the jeon family teased him but who care he keep doing the little jellyfish things.....

Other side Taehyung was so nervous we can see that into his face,
"Taebear what happened? Why do you look so nervous? " Jin Asked a little anxiously.

"Nothing hyung I'm just-"

"Look tell me tae, is something wrong?"

"Hyung do I look disgusting in this bride gown"

"Oh my goodness who told you that, tell me, I'm gone kill them with my frying pan," Jin said and made a boxing expression with his hands.

"N-no no one told me that, I just felt myself that, what if the guests feel like that way and I don't want to embarrass you guys, "

"Hy look no one is gone judge you, if they do that, then their last breath I'll take, believe me... And you know you look stunning, if I got a chance I'll divorce namjoon and marry yo-"
"Two bottoms can't stay together though... " Here namjoon cut off Jin's words by his savage reply.
"That's right hehehe and I don't want to end up my life in my little brother's hands," Jin said and gulped his invisible fear.

"Now are you felt relive, come on Everyone is waiting for us." The namjin couples said and smiled at Taehyung.
Suddenly something came up in his mind and that made him cry, he was controlling his tears for a long but now he can't.
"Hy baby what happened Tell me" namjin said with a worried voice.

" h-hyung, I don't have parents to take my hands to hold me like others," Taehyung said with a little sob.

"Aish this cry baby, today is your wedding day and you were crying here, And who told you that you don't have parents, do you think am I a dumb ugh?" Jin said and glared at him

"H-hyung"

"From now on call me eomma"
"And call me appa too"

"Don't worry baby you can saw as like your own parents, actually when I saw you the first time I already adopted you as our baby so don't bother about that, and tell me if the naughty brat do something eomma will kick his ass" Jin said and made Taehyung smile,

"And appa will protect you, call me if anyone scold you or scared, your appa will break their bones," namjoon said proudly

"That true baby, your appa is good at breaking things," Jin said and start to laugh loudly.

"Look your eomma never leave a chance to make fun of appa" namjoon said and cried fakely....

"Enough your drama jooni now it's time for us to take our princess to the Prince or our Prince will be here soon to kidnap him" Jin said and helped Taehyung to stand up, and hold his left hand , his right hand already held by namjoon. "From now on I'm your eomma kin seokjin" " and I'm your appa Kim namjoon"
"And you are our elder son Kim Taehyung okay." They both said and kissed his both cheeks, the happy tears flowing into his eyes that made him sob with full of happiness. "Aww baby you look like me yz son of worldwide handsome, yess we are World wide handsome hehehe."
"Here is your eomma again with his usual dialogues," namjoon said and teased him.

"Don't be jealous jooni, Yeahh come on SWWH, it's time for us to shining up, come on Everyone was waiting for us," Jin yelled 

"Yeah that's right, but can you please explain the meaning of SWWH " namjoon asked with a little confusion.