~7~

Taehyung wakes up from his deep and comfortable sleep, it's the first time I slept like this, I was thinking about yesterday how I meet kookie and his family. They are so good people, I wish to have a family like them. When his mom hugged me I felt I hugged my mother. I felt they are my own family they saw me like their own son. suddenly a blush spread all over my cheeks, I remembered his Hyung said that I stoled his heart, and he loved me, is he really loves me or they are teasing him Because he is a naughty boy for them but if it's like that I'm the one who is the most luckiest person in the world. But don't think high he just cared me nothing much, he is seeing me as poor boy nothing else so don't misunderstand your place I said to myself. Then I noticed someone is beside me, I was shocked when I saw him,

it's kookie he Is sleeping in a sitting position then I saw a pipeline in my hand, I realized it's glucose, I remembered that yesterday I was feeling dizzy

it's kookie he Is sleeping in a sitting position then I saw a pipeline in my hand, I realized it's glucose, I remembered that yesterday I was feeling dizzy. A single tear drops fall into my eyes. I think he is taking care of me the whole night without sleeping I felt so guilty. I stood somehow and placed his head to my chest, I felt so good. I gently stroked his hair I think he is so tired. I just lay him on the bed, and try to stand up, then I realized I'm so week. But suddenly he pulled me to the bed and hugged me, my head was laying on his chest I can hear his heartbeat. The feeling is increasing in my chest but I'm scared what if he doesn't like me or hate me. I was thinking deeply but suddenly he kissed my cheeks and said "I won't allow anyone to hurt you anymore" I just amazed he is still sleeping but his words touched my heart. I closed my eyes because his warmth made me relax myself and erase my old memories.... I slept hugging him tightly he hugged me too.

_

Jimini I'm going to check Taehyung are you coming with me yoongi asked. Wait yooni gukie is coming too. I brushed gukie's teeth and washed him after his daily routine fight we went to meet Taehyung. Yoongi opened the door. We saw a good morning sight. Taehyung sleeping at Jungkook's chest, they hug each other as their life depends on it. We smiled widely.

Mommy, I think kookie fall in love with him already, you know he flirts with Taetae yesterday

Mommy, I think kookie fall in love with him already, you know he flirts with Taetae yesterday. And compliment him on how beautiful he was and he never let go of his eyes on him only staring at him without blinking. Gukie said and giggled.

That's a good improvement, Jimini said and kissed gukie's cheeks.

I already know it will happen like this because he is with you gukie, you always flirt with everyone he must study that into you I'm damn sure about it.

Because I'm your son gukie said mockingly Yoongi stood there speechless.

Now you got what you want are you happy now jimin said and laughed.
Stop it come on I want to wake up both of them, Taehyung needs to eat anything.

First I need to take a pic because I want to tease him hehehe yoongi said and chuckled.

Gukie let out of jimin's hold and jumped to the bed, Jungkook hugged Taehyung Even more close to him. Gukie planned to tease him papa on your camera we are going to show a live drama. He came near to jungkook and kissed his lips Jungkook kissed back softly just pressed his lips that's it nothing more. ( He is a baby he don't know how to kiss properly because he didn't do that to anyone) jimin and yoongi cooed at his cute innocent action they giggled. "Your lips so soft and small Tae it's just like a  baby Jungkook said without opening his eyes.

Gukie let go out of his laugh, he is holding his laugh for few minutes but now he can't. Taehyung wakes up by hearing gukie loud laugh then he realised Jungkook's hyung's and the baby was there. And he was in Jungkook's hold. He embraced Infront of them. He quickly hides his face with his hands.

Jungkook wakes up by hearing the teasing sound when he opened his he saw everyone standing there and teasing. He doesn't understand why then he realised he is hugging Taehyung against his chest. He quickly stood up he thought Taehyung doesn't like this. I am sorry Taehyung i-i don't know when I end up falling asleep with you. He said and rubbed his neck nervously.

"Best, you told me you will take care of him and now you sleeping  hugging with him, what a good helper.

H-hyung I need to take a bath i-

Wait And look what you did early yoongi said and showed him the video.

Aww first you need to study how to kiss properly, jimin said teasingly. Gukie made a funny face. Jungkook was looking down Because of embracing what will Taehyung think about him, he mentioned Taehyung name there..

On another side, Taehyung was blushing messily. It's just a dream for him. He thought if he is the place of gukie how lucky he was...

Kookie don't worry I will teach you how to kiss gukie said and winked at him.

You little boo , wait for my revenge. You know that your girlfriend is coming today wait for me baby... Jungkook said and smirked.

What he has a girlfriend Taehyung asked amazingly.

yes he has, not only one lot of he have but he only loyal to her, I told you already that he is a playboy. She is my cousin's daughter the same age as him. But he acts like a grandpa don't mind him.

"You brat," gukie said and kicked him with his little foot

Taehyung giggled at their behaviour.
Tae don't care about them, they always like this sometimes lovely Dovey and sometimes act like brat's.
Taehyung thought how lucky he was to meet a family like them and being loved from them.....