3 ~ Found

Luca's POV ~

I was sitting at my desk in my office going through some shipment papers when all of a sudden Darien came bursting in.

Mine and Darien's brothers do not get along in the slightest but him and I try to be civil. Our families crossed paths when we found out our parents had an affair and my mother was pregnant with Isabella.

God I miss her.

We haven't seen her since our mother and her dad split up and our mother ran off with her. That day broke our entire family. She was our light, and now she's gone.

Our families have hated each other ever since and blame each other for Isabella being taken. I find it a bit petty as I'm sure Isabella is safer away from us and our life style. I just pray she is okay.

We have had people from both our families working to find her but it's like Isabella Bianca Cortello-Moratti never existed. She has been wiped of all records. Her birth certificate is gone and everything. To the rest of the world Isabella Bianca Cortello-Moratti is basically dead.

"We've found her."

Those words that came from Darien's mouth instantly snap me out of my thoughts and I snap my head in his direction.

"She's in Texas."

Darien's POV ~

The last few weeks have been nothing short of hell for me and Luca.

Our families have had to move in with each other since mine and my brothers house was attacked not long ago.

Luca is Don of the Italian and I'm his second in command so he was more than happy to let us move in with him. Although our younger brothers went full scale attack mode when we told them of our new housing arrangements.

The boys have not stopped fighting and arguing and it's doing mine and Luca's head in.

RING * RING * RING

I go to answer my phone. I found it odd as someone has called my personal number and not my work one and I never get calls from my personal number. I answer anyway.

"Is this Darien Moratti?" I hear a women question from the other end of the line. "Yes this is him." I reply in a harsh tone. "I am a social worker from Texas. I have news regarding your half sister Isabella Bianca Cortello-Moratti."

My heart stopped.

Bella. My sister Bella. Sh-she. She's okay. She's been found.

I recollected my composure and replied, "What about Isabella?" I may have responded in a cold voice but inside I was a fucking mess of nerves.

Is she okay? Did something happen? Is that why I'm being called?

"Well Miss Cortello-Moratti's mother, Ms Jones, has passed away in a tragic car accident. She swerved into another lane and was hit by a truck whilst drunk driving. Isabella is perfectly fine, however she is in need of a guardian or she will be placed into the foster system. I was hoping that you and Mr Luca Cortello would be interested in taking legal guardian ship over Isabella."

I took a moment to let the news sink in. Bella. Guardianship. Home.

"Absolutely. I'll get my lawyers to contact you for the paper work. I want to come and personally pick her up with Mr Cortello immediately. We'll be there by the end of the day." I state. "That will be perfect Mr Moratti. You can come tomorrow and collect her from school." the social worker responds.

I then thank her and hang up.

My principessa is actually coming home. (princess)

I waste no time in informing Luca and head downstairs to inform the rest of the boys.