4 ~ Home again

Isabella's POV ~

Trigger warning! Abuse and rape!

All I could feel was the cold basement tiles beneath me as my mother beat me for the third time today. I don't remember why. To be honest I can never remember why she beats me, she just does.

"You worthless slut!"

*punch*

"You're pathetic!"

*punch*

"No one cares about you!"

*punch*

"You're just a pathetic ungrateful bitch who deserves nothing!"

Maybe she's right. I am pathetic. I don't deserve anything in life. I deserve this, pain, hurt, emptiness. That's all I deserve.

"You tore my family apart do you hear me! You did! You just had to be born and ruin my life! I was perfectly happy with secretly fucking your father. But nooooo you just had to ruin it didn't you!"

"Answer me god damn it!"

"Ye-yes mi-miss." I stutter, god I'm pathetic.

"Wow you're such a baby"

Suddenly the door to the basement burst open and in they came. 5 men strutting down the stairs.

"No-no pl-please. I pro-promise I'll be bet-better just please no-not them."

"Oh but honey, bad girls have to be punished."

The men edged closer to me as my mother left.

"Well well well. Back for more are we."

"We can't wait to mark you over and over again."

"Oh trust me honey we won't be gentle this time."

When were they ever gentle.

By this point I was balling my eyes out begging for them to stop, but they just laughed as they began to mercilessly grip me and hold me still as their hands roamed my body.

I was helpless as they began to undress me. All I could do was pray with this to all be over.

Abuse and rape scene over!

I shot up from the soft comfort of the bed as I tried to catch my breath after the nightmare, well more like a memory.

I always get memories about my 'mothers' abuse and what they did to me. I still feel their hands on me. I feel disgusted by myself for not trying harder to stop them but I was useless against them.

There was a soft knock on the door to jet's bedroom. "Come in." I muttered. "We'll be landing in minute. I just came to get you." Luca said with a soft smile. Wow he actually smiled.

I slowly got up from the bed and made my way towards the door. When I reached Luca he placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch. A look of hurt washed over Luca's face before it quickly returned to his cold look once again.

Shit he saw me flinch. Hopefully he just thinks I don't like physical contact or that he made me jump because I didn't know he was there? I don't know, but let's hope her thinks that.

Luca's POV ~

When I touched Bella she flinched. She actually flinched. I wonder why. I mean she knew I was there and I didn't do it suddenly so it wouldn't have scared her. Maybe she was abu-