18 ~ Secrets revealed

Ricco's POV ~

My heart was pounding out of my chest once I received that message. The one thought spinning through my mind was 'Is Bella alright?'. Emi just said that she was shaken up a little, but that didn't calm my nerves.

I sped through the streets of LA with Enzo in the passenger seat as we were both in detention.

Once we reached the house, we both bolted out of the car and sprinted up the drive towards the house.

The inside of the house looked as if both world wars threw up in it. The kitchen stools broken on the floor, the couch turned upside down, broken windows, blood splattered over the walls and floor, three dead bodies on the living room floor. One had a bullet hole in the head, the other in the chest and the last one with a bullet through its neck. Perfect aim if you asked me.

Everyone was in the kitchen except from Leo, Vince and Bella who I assume are up in Bella's room.

Enzo and I take our seats around the counter and all heads turn to Emiliano. He sighs before speaking.

"Like I said, there was an attack at the house when just me and Bella were home. We were in here eating a snack when Bella ran to me and pulled me out of the kitchen and into the living room. Three men surrounded us and asked for Bella which I obviously refused. The lights went off and I felt Bella hand leave my grip."

"Is Bella okay?" Adriano interrupted, earning himself a glare from Luca. He muttered a small apology before Emi continued.

"Then Leo and Vince got home and turned the lights on again. We were all cornered with guns pointed at us, then Bella came down with a gun and shot the three men dead before they even realized she was there." Emi finished with a sigh.

Our mouths were to the floor.

Our baby sister perfectly shot three grown ass men dead without any training.

It took us months if not years to get such perfect aim, and she did it probably without ever holding a gun before.

"It's time. We should tell her." I state looking at Luca and Darien.

They exchange looks, silently communicating, before Luca began to open his mouth to talk, but he was interrupted.

"No. It's too soon and plus it's dangerous for her to be involved." Gio shouts, but not too loud.

"Just being alive puts her in danger, besides we're just delaying the inevitable. If we tell her, we can train her, that way she can protect herself when something happens and we're not there." I argue back.

"I agree, if we tell her she can learn how to fight back. If we don't tell her, she might feel hurt that we lied to her." Adriano points out.

Everyone else nods in agreement and eventually Gio gives in and agrees.

"Ricco could you go get Bella and the boys." Darien says as we all start moving into the now clean living room.

I nod before heading upstairs towards Bella's room.

When I enter I see Leo, Vince and Bella all cuddled up on her bed. Leo has his arms around Bella waist, whilst she has her head tucked in the crook of Vince's neck and her back against Leo's chest.

I snap a quick picture of the three before gently shaking Bella and hitting the other two awake. I guess I'm more violent with them. Oh well.

"Huh?" Bella asks groggily as she looks at her surroundings, a small smile playing on my lips.

She suddenly bursts into fits of laughter once she sees the other groaning on the floor on each side of her bed.

"Come on bambina, we need to talk downstairs." I say calmly, trying not to panic her.

Her face turns pale as I finish but soon calms down once she sees the soft smile on my face.

We all make our way downstairs and into the living room and I don't miss the surprised look on Bella's face once she sees the once bloody and destroyed living now crystal clean.

Bella sits in between Vince and I on the couch as Luca begins to speak.

"Before you freak out principessa, we're not mad, we are very very proud of you for what you did today. You saved your brothers and we couldn't be more proud." Luca states, giving Bells a warm smile, which she returns with a small one.

"We do however need to tell you something." Darien says, going a bit more serious, but still remaining soft so Bella doesn't panic.

Bella slowly nods her head before responding with a small okay.

At this point my heart is racing even more, scared of how she might react.

"We want you to know that we didn't tell you this because we wanted to protect you." Matteo adds on.

Bella nods again.

"We're the Italian mafia." Luca says.

Bella eyes widen at his words before she regains herself and looks at everyone before turning back to Luca.

"Hm. Not surprised." She says casually, causing everyone's eyes to dart towards her.

"What. You're not like mad or scared or upset or anything?" Leo says, shocked by her response like the rest of us.

"I mean it makes sense. The fact that you guys are rich as hell, we have guards at nearly every inch of the estate and you guys have guns all over the third floor." She replies with a shrug.

"Wait when did you go to third floor?"

"You're not allowed up there, when did you go?"

"You went up to the third floor?!"

"Why did you go up there?"

All the boys start firing questions at Bella before Luca speaks up.

"QUIET!" Luca shouts at everyone, "Let Bella answer, I'm sure she had her reasons."

"Today when I went to find something to beat the men with. There were guns and knives and other stuff up there." Bella responds again with a shrug.

How is she so calm about this, I would've freaked the fuck out if I was in her position.

"One more question." Alfonso says, gaining everyone's attention.

"Who's Alex?"

A/N ~ She finally knows about the mafia but who's Alex? I hope you liked the chapter! Leave any suggestions in the comments. Stay safe <3