12 ~ New friends

Isabella' POV ~

The first few lessons were pretty uneventful, except for the glares I got from some girls once they found out who my brothers are. Jealous much.

I am walking through the busy halls of East High on my way to my locker before lunch when I stumble into a girl.

"Oh my god hi! You're the new girl right? Sorry for bumping into you babes." The girl said smiling brightly.

"Aha no problem! I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella." I say returning her bright smile.

"My name's Kayla! Why don't you come sit with me and my friends." She suggests.

Kayla has long blond hair and light brown eyes with soft bangs framing her face. I fucking love her outfit. She's wearing beige baggy jeans, a white cropped tank top with flannel over the top, and my god don't even get me started on those doc marten boots.

"I'd love to. Thank you." I respond to her offer.

Kayla and I make our way into the cafeteria and head over to a small table in the middle with 3 girls and 2 boys circled around.

When we reach the table Kayla introduces me, "Guys, this is Bella. She's the new sophomore that joined today!". They all share glances with each other before introducing themselves.

"I'm Summer and I'm 16!"

"Hiya babes! I'm Eliza and I'm 16."

"Hi I'm Diya and I'm also 16!"

"Kayla which you already know and I'm 17." Kayla smiles.

"The names Charlie, I'm 17 and Kayla's twin."

"And save the best till last." The last boy smirks, "I'm Ethan and I'm 17."

"Hi I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella or Bells and I'm 16." I smile at them all.

Kayla and I take our seats around the table and start to talk about random stuff. At one point we managed turn a conversation about cats into a conversation about drowning in toilet bowl water. Don't ask how. I don't know either.

"So Bella, where you from?" Charlie asks whilst stuffing his wrap in his mouth.

"Oh I'm from Texa-" I started but I was cut off by a kick slamming the cafeteria door open.

The room went deadly quiet. No one said a word. That was until I noticed it was brothers walking in with a few other boys and they made their way over to me.

"Hey baby sis. How's school going at the moment?" Vince asks, ruffling up my hair which I slap away.

"Dude my hair!" I pout trying to fix it.

I look at my friends to see them wide eyed and in shock. I wonder why-

Wait never mind. My lovely brothers are popular. How great.

"Ooo no need for the sass bambina." Leo says. I respond with a playful glare.

"Sorry we just wanted to say hello to our favorite baby sister. Aww can't you give us that?" Leo coos, pinching my cheeks slightly. I slap his hand away as well.

"Guys, can you give me some fucking space, I can feel your breath on my neck." I say irritated.

"Language and alright we're leaving. Meet outside the gates after school! Love you baby sis!" Adriano shouts as they walk away and head to their table.

I blush from embarrassment as all eyes around the cafeteria are on me.

"You're their little sister? You're the Cortello's and Moratti's little sister?" Ethan asks in disbelieve.

"Mhm" I hum in agreement. I look down scared of what they think of me since I lied but to my surprise, they start viocing how cool they think it is and that they had no idea they had a little sister.

"So you guys aren't mad that I didn't tell you?" I ask, still worried as to what they think.

"No of course not!" Summer states.

"If they were my brothers I wouldn't want to be stuck in their shadow so I don't blame you for not saying anything." Diya says, smiling softly at me, which I return.

The rest of lunch consists of jokes and funny conversations. It reminds of home but with more people and less judgement from other people. It makes me feel normal for once.

Ethan, Diya and I all have History next so we make our way to our classroom on the other end of the building.

Whilst walking down the hall someone bumps into me knocking all of my books out of my hand.

"What the fuck bitch! You walked into me." Some fake plastic barbie bitch shouts at me.

"Actually you were on your phone probably texting one of your man whores, so I suggest you watch where you're going before you fall flat on your face and need another nose job." I walk away smirking.

"Ugh you bitch!" She screams at me whilst clicking her stupid ass heels down the hall.

~~~~~

School was now over and it was a pretty good day actually.

I've made some new friends, my classes aren't completely horrible and my teachers are at least half decent this year. I think I can handle my sophomore year like this.

Maybe.

Come on it's not that bad.

But school suckkkks.

Drop it school is fine.

Right what have you taken. You must be high right now if you think school is fine.

Oh fuck off stupid conscience.

Fine bitch.

Don't you just love your conscience being a dick.

Anyways, I started heading towards the parking lot out front after saying goodbye to the guys and how lovely. I see my brother sucking faces with the plastic barbie bitch from earlier.

This will be fun. Cue evil cackle.

Didn't I tell you to piss off?

Thank you.

I head over to them and clear my throat to make my presence known. "You ready Ricco?" I ask trying to act innocent.

"Ugh what is that slut doing here?" Barbie asks detaching her suckish lips from my brothers. If people weren't looking right now I would have puked.

"Could you kindly leave. I don't think Ricco wants a walking STD near him." I say in the most sweet and sarcastic tone I could muster. Inside I'm smirking because I know she's about flip on me.

"What did you just call me?!"

"Oh. A walking STD."

"You fucking bitch!" She raises her hand to slap me but before her hand hit my face, a large hand gripped onto her wrist causing her to let out a high pitched squeal in pain.

I hadn't notice the rest of my brothers had arrived at the car and had very, very angry looks on their faces.

"If you ever try to touch, or even look at my baby sister ever again, I will make sure that'll you'll be laying in a hospital bed next to your grandmother the next day. That's not a threat. It's a promise." Ricco tells barbie in a cold, menacing voice. She rushes away when Ricco releases his grip on her wrist.

"Get in the car, we're leaving."

A/N ~ Thank you guys so much for 2k reads! I'm really surprised by how many reads this has gotten and I really appreciate all of the support I have gotten. Thank you again and stay safe! <3