17 ~ Attack

Isabella's POV ~

The last few days have been relatively good, I've been given some pills to help with the nightmares. They've been working pretty good but I still have them occasionally but they aren't as bad.

As for the anxiety pills, I haven't need to take them yet which is good.

I'm doing my homework when there's a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shout to the person who knocked.

Emiliano happily skips in after hearing my response.

"Sooooo", He drags out, "Adriano is at the gym, Leo and Vince are at football practice, Enzo and Ricco have detention and the others are at work, and so I was thinking we could play some games in the gaming room.", Emi asks, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

How can I say no to that?!

"Sure." I say, getting up from my desk and putting my laptop and notes away.

Emi and I make our way down to the gaming room and start to set up the controllers. Turn out they have a personal one for everyone in the family, including me, Darien and Luca.

I was surprised that Darien and Luca had their own controllers, but Emi said when they aren't working they sometimes come down here and play, which I found very hard to believe.

My controller was rose gold and had Bells engraved at the top, whilst Emi's controller was mint green and had Emi engraved at the top.

Isabella's controller ~

Emiliano's controller ~

We set up some call of duty and began to play

I won a few times but I put money on it that Emi was just letting me win, but if so it was still really fun.

We continued playing for around an hour before we headed into the kitchen to grab a snack. I grabbed an apple from the counter and the sat on one of the stools with Emi opposite me with an orange.

None of the boys were back so it was still just him and I, but I had a feeling that we weren't the only ones in the house.

My suspicions were confirmed when I saw a figure start moving in the shadows with what seemed to be a gun pointing at Emi.