6 ~ Shopping

Isabella's POV ~

You would think that going shopping for some new clothes and school supplies would be simple right? You think 'Oh what could go wrong? It's just shopping!' , but no. God just had to screw up shopping for me as well.

Why God?

First a pathetic excuse of a mother. Then you kill her. Actually you did me a solid there. The you give me 12 older brothers and now you want to ruin shopping for me. What did I ever do to you?

So yeah. Shopping was interesting to say the least.

~~~~~

3 hours earlier

I don't really mind shopping. I mean sure it's just endless walking for hours but I like buying new clothes since 'mother' very rarely let me do normal stuff, so shopping is a luxury for me.

Right now, Enzo, Ricco, Leo, Adriano, Vince and I are all in Enzo's car driving to the mall. Apparently it's on of the largest malls in country so that should be fun. We've been driving for around 15 minutes so far so we should be there in a minute.

The car ride so far has been silent. Vince keeps staring at me from my left whilst Adriano looks like he's analyzing me. Ha. Good luck. Practically no one can read me and if they can they must have some sort of mind reading shit going on. The other 3 have just been glaring at me every chance they get.

I've also noticed some black SUV's following us. Strange. The boys don't seemed fazed by it so I'm sure it's fine.

"Perche Luca e Darien hanno dovuto portarla qui? E solo una patetica ragazzina orfana." (Why did Luca and Darien bring her here? She is just some pathetic little orphan girl.) I heard Enzo say from the passenger seat. All of the boys heads snap in his direction. They then all slowly turned their heads to me as if to check if I understand Italian. Which I do, but they don't need to know that.

I keep my eyes glued on the views out the window, being sure to seem zoned out.

"Come puoi dirlo? Specialmente quando Bella e proprio qui!" (How can you say that? Especially when Bella is right here!) Vince exclaims.

"Che importa? Non capisce quello che stiamo dicendo, quindi no importa quello che diciamo." (Who cares? She doesn't understand what we're saying anyways so it doesn't matter what we say.) Ricco says glaring at me from over his shoulder.

Awww I have such lovely brothers am I right.

After what Ricco had said the car went silent again. No one said anything and just kept their heads down and glued to their phones like me.

We eventually came to a stop and I looked out of the window and saw the most beautiful mall ever!

It was huge compared to the ones I had seen in Texas, not that I ever went in them.

EEK I'M SO EXCITED NOWW!

We exited the car and just as we were about to enter Enzo pulled on my arm causing me to momentarily flinch. He pulled me over to the side and the rest of the boys followed.

Just as I was about to ask why he dragged me over here, he growled, "Right. Listen here. You're going to go with Vince and Adriano and we're going to go do our own thing. We don't want you to ruin our reputation. Got it." I slowly nodded as I though of what to say next.

"Got it.", I replied, "This pathetic little orphan girl knows when she's not wanted." Once I said that all of the boys faces paled and a look of guilt was plastered over all of their faces

"You know Italian?" Leo asked, as he lowered his gaze down to the ground, almost fearful of my response.

"Si. Ma non preoccuparti, l'orfana stara alla lrga cosi potrai mantenere la tua reputazione." (Yes. But don't worry, the orphan girl will stay away so you can keep your reputation.) And with one last glare and middle finger, I turned on my heel and walked into the mall.

And that my friends, is how to make an exit.

Lorenzo's POV ~

Crap.

She heard.

I didn't mean what I said honestly, it's just I can't lose my little sister again. The first time was horrible. Me and the younger ones, cried for months on end.

From the moment she was born, I promised to protect her. And I failed.

Adriano and Vince don't remember much about that day but I do. I remember us crying as dad told us that Bells was taken by mom. The cries, the restless sleep, the nightmares that something had happened to them. I remember it all. The memories still haunt me to this day.

That night ruined us. My mom ruined us.

We all changed that day, all because of her selfish ass. I often wonder what would have happened if Bella had stayed with us. Things would have been different, but mom ruined that for us.

I don't even consider her my mom. She left us. She took our sister away. She took our principessa away from us.

I guess I'm also jealous of her. She got my mom. I didn't get to have my childhood with her. I had 6 years whilst Bella got 14. Sure mom didn't have to leave, but she did, and better yet she took Bella over me or anyone else.

"Dude! The fuck was that for?!" I screamed as a fist connected with my jaw. "What do you mean?! Our sister just heard you calling her a pathetic little orphan!" Vince screamed in my face, his knuckles bleeding from the impact. Damn he throws a good punch.

The other boys stand back expecting me to retaliate but instead I simply turn away and head inside to keep an eye on Bella.

The boys quickly snapped out of their trance and ran after me to find Bella.

After a few minutes of looking, we found her sitting on a bench next to the food court. Her long brown hair was cascading down her back before stopping just above her waist. She looks like mom.

Once she had seen us she stood up and made her way towards us.

The rest of the shopping trip was more or less silent, except for the occasional bickering between Vince and Bella about the price of some clothes.

We soon headed to the car and went back home.

I was hoping to talk to Bella and apologize for my behavior, however before I had the chance to talk to her, she had already run upstairs to her room and slammed the door.

"LORENZO HADES CORTELLO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Luca bellowed from the living room.

Oh shit. I'm screwed.