5 ~ Meeting the family

Isabella's POV ~

I haven't slept that well in years. The pillows were so soft and the mattress. Oh my god don't get me started on the mattress. It was like sleeping on a cloud!

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"Come in!" I call out to the person behind the door. The door opened revealing a shirtless boy behind it. I never got his name but I know he's one of my brothers. Ha. Brothers that sounds weird to say.

"Well I'm sure you'll get used to it." The boy laughed as I turned red. Shit did I say that out loud?

"Yes. Yes you did. And language." He scolded.

"Is everything okay? Did you need something?" I ask, still curious as to why he had come. He shuffled his feet nervously. Noted. This dude shuffles his feet when he's nervous.

"Um. I er wanted to check if you were ok-okay." He said as he rubbed his the back of his neck. And he apparently rubs the back of his neck when he's lying. Okay then.

"I'm good thank you." I reply back whilst standing up from my bed. Ugh I miss it alreadyyy, I just wanna go back to bedddd.

"I was also wondering if you wanted to come down for breakfast since its erm 9:30." He nervously asked. Why is he so nervous? Wait, that's a dumb question. He hasn't seen me in 14 years so I can kinda get why he's a little nervous.

"Yeah sure I'll be down in a second." I say making my way to my slippers on the opposite end of the room.

"Oh wait can you show me the way? I don't exactly know where I'm going." I chuckle slightly embarrassed as I don't know where to go. The boy starts walking over to me and I instantly cower away scared that he might hit me for asking such a dumb question. However, instead he lightly takes hold of my hand, which I immediately flinch at. A look of hurt washes over his face before he quickly recovers and goes back to his normal playful look.

"Yeah of course. I'll show where the kitchen is. I'm Angelo by the way, 21 and 6th oldest out of the 12 of your brothers." He stated smiling warmly at me. I hesitantly returned the smile and followed Angelo out of my room and down the hallway to the stairs.

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs, I start hearing other voices, probably my 'brothers' from what I think is the kitchen.

And it seems that I was right.

When me and Angelo entered the kitchen, I saw all 11 of my other 'brothers' sat around a large kitchen island. The noise stopped however when Angelo and I entered.

"Good morning." I shyly say as I sat down in the only available seat left. A was given a chorus of good mornings and hellos as a responce.

Luca cleared his voice from the opposite end of the island. "Well since Isabella was rather tired from yesterdays events, I think it's time we start with introductions. Oldest to youngest." Luca explained to us.

"I'm Luca as you know, I'm 27 and joint guardian over you and the boys with Darien." Luca said, his grey eyes not leaving mine. I've only just realized that 6 of my 'brothers' and I have the same eye color. Grey.

"Darien, again as you know and I'm 26."

"Matteo and I'm 25."

"Alfonso, 24"

"Hi! I'm Emiliano! But you can call me Emi or Liano I don't mind and oh my god you look adorable in the morning!" One of the boys squeals jumping up in his seat.

"Angelo and I'm 21 as you once again already know." Angelo says as he shoots me another warm smile, which this time I don't return. I can't get close. If they're anything like my 'mother', then getting close to them will only hurt more when they show their true colors.

"Giovanni, I'm 20 and you can call me Gio." Another one of the boys says smiling at me. Why do they have to be so nice.

"Lorenzo. Or Enzo. 18." One of the boys a few seats a way from me glares. I stand corrected. Wonder what crawled up his ass and died.

"Ricco. 18." Another boy glares. Jeez man chill. I send him a glare in return to which he looks taken aback by.

"Leonardo. Or Leo. 17." Yet another boy glares at me. Great so all the younger ones hate me then.

"Adriano we met yesterday when I showed your room, and as you know I'm 17. I'm sorry about my twin Leo. He can be a little shit sometimes. Wait no. He always is." Adriano chuckles. Well he seems nicer than the other three at least.

"Lastly, I'm Vincenzo but please call me Vince and I'm 17 as well." The last boy to my left smiled.

Great. 12 brothers. 3 of which seem to hate me, 2 of which I can't tell, 4 of which I kinda like and then Luca and Darien. Yeah I can't really say anything about them.

Darien cleared his throat before announcing, "Luca, Matteo, Angelo, Alfonso, Emi, Gio and I have work to attend to so I want the rest of you boys to take Bella shopping.".

Oh shit.

Shopping with all 3 brothers who hate me and 2 that maybe like me.

How fucking fantastic is that.

A/N ~ So Isabella has now met her family officially, but I wonder how shopping will go.... Let me know if you have any suggestions. I'll post chapter 6 called Shopping with my brothers. What could go wrong? Well apparently everything.