21 ~ Meeting the family... again

Isabella's POV ~

Just one more hour.

One more hour until I meet the other half of the family.

I thought my family was big with just 12 older brothers but I have 13 more cousins! All of which are boys, AND they're all older. What did I do to deserve 25 brothers?!

I am sitting on my bed, anxiously watching the clock as it gets closer to 5pm. My cousins from my mom's side are coming from Las Vegas so it's a 4 hour drive for them to get here, and then the cousins from my dad's side live in LA and go to our school, but they've been in Italy for mafia business and they're flying back today.

Suddenly, I hear my bedroom door creep open and Vince walks in.

"Hey Bells, you might want to start getting ready soon, they're going to be here in about 40 minutes." He smiles at me before turning around and leaving.

Alright. 40 minutes to find some nice clothes.

I walk into my closet and look through the clothes that I have. After 10 minutes of looking I go for a grey checkered skirt with a belt and a brown jumper. I then make my way over to my desk and put my hair in a half up half down look, and then I curl the ends slightly.

 I then make my way over to my desk and put my hair in a half up half down look, and then I curl the ends slightly

By the time I'm fully dressed, I hear a loud knock on the front door and I feel my anxiety levels rise

Will they like me?

What if they hate me?

Are mom's nephews like her?

What if her brothers are just like her?

I won't be able to handle that.

Crap I can't do this.

A knock at my door cuts off my anxious thoughts and my head snaps towards the sound. Shaking the thoughts out my head, I get up to open it.

When I opened the door, I look up to see a very fancy looking Alfonso in a suit.

"Hey bambina, you ready to come downstairs?" He smiles at me, reaching forward to take my hand.