15 ~ I'm fine

Isabella's POV ~

I finally have school tomorrow. Thank God. For once I'm actually excited to go to school.

It's not that I like school, cause I don't, like at all, but being stuck in this house for a week is killing me. And so are these damn boys.

They haven't stopped babying me, which I guess it's sweet that they care, but it's so annoying sometimes.

I feel like I've been here for yearrrrrs.

Well more like 3 hours since I last left my room... but that's not the point.

The boys have had me on bed rest since I got home from the hospital 4 days ago, and they aren't letting me leave my bed at all. Unless I need the toilet, otherwise that would not be pleasant.

I've told my friends about what happened and why I haven't been in for nearly 2 weeks. I didn't expect anything reaction or anything from them, I actually thought they were going to tell everyone but they didn't. Instead the came round the house with snacks and blankets and we had a movie night.

Reminded me of when Noah, Alex and I used to do movie nights and Noah's house. We used to argue so much over who gets to choose the movie. I just had to pull my signature puppy eyes and I got to choose. The eyes have never failed me.

I miss those days. If only Alex hadn't of-

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Come in!" I say, adjusting my self on my pillows. Damn they are so comfy.

The door creaks open and Angelo walks in. "Hey Bells, the boys and I need to talk to you." He asks whilst rubbing his neck.

He's nervous.

All the boys do that when they're nervous.

I noticed that on my first day here.

"Yeah sure." I reply cautiously. Why is he nervous?

Angelo walks over to my bed and helps me up.

"I can walk you know." I mumble but all I get in response is a chuckle.

Once we make our way down to the living room, I see all 12 of my brothers gathered on the couches. They all looked nervous like Angelo.

"Is everything alright?" I ask suspiciously as I sit in between Adrian and Vince.

"So bambina," Luca starts, "We think it would be a good idea for you to see a therapist."

I've never seen Luca nervous before, it's actually unsettling.

"Um. I don't know... I don't think I'm comfortable talking to a stranger..." I trail off whilst playing with my fingers.

Adrian takes hold of my hand and gives me a comforting smile. I smile slightly in return.

"We think it would help you principessa." Enzo states.

"Talking to a therapist can help you with your nightmares, and help you get over what happened a couple of weeks back." Gio continues, sending me loving smiles.

"How about this. You go to therapy 3 times a week for 1 month, and once that month is up, if you don't think the therapy is helpful, then you can stop." Darien suggests. I mean it could help.

"How does that sound sorellina?" Matteo asks.

I nodded slowly and Adriano wraps his arms around me telling me how brave I am and how proud they are of me.

I slowly drift off to sleep, not before hearing Enzo say something, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"Sara una grande Principe's della mafia."

She is going be a great mafia princess.

Lorenzo's POV ~

I look down at my sorellina, my heart warming at the sight of Bells sleeping in Adriano's arms.

It's impossible to think that anyone could hurt such a precious thing.

"Sara una grande Principe's della mafia." I state looking up at my brothers, who are looking at her in awe.

"She sure is." Matteo agrees, as he carefully picks Bella up out of Adriano's arms and head up to her bedroom.

"How can someone so little be so brave?" Vince asks, a small tear cascading down his face.

"She's a Costello and a Moratti. She's got all of us in her." Gio chuckles causing a smile to make its way onto all of our faces.

"And to think this time 2 months ago we were at each other's throats." Ricco adds as he smile widens. If that's even possible.

"She's brought us all together again. Just like before." Luca says a sad smile now playing on his lips.

~~~~~

2 hours later

We're all sitting on the couches as we hear light footsteps coming down the stairs.

We all turn our heads to see Bella standing at the bottom of the stairs with a blanket wrapped around her.

"Is it dinner time yet?" She asks, hope dancing in her eyes.

I chuckle as I reply, "Burgers sound good?", she turns her head to the side.

"I've never had a burger before." She stars sadly.

We look her at wide eyed and Ricco drags her towards the kitchen and places her on one of island stools.

"You bambina," he states, wiggling his finger at her, "are going to experience the best fucking burger of your life."

"Language!" Darien scolds playfully.

We all chuckle at their playfulness.

Whilst Ricco prepares the burgers, we just sit and chat at the table.

"Enjoy sorellina. Prepare to have your taste bugs explode!" Ricco exclaims as he places a burger on the counter.

We all watch intensely as we wait for Bella's reaction.

As the she takes a bite out of the burger she moans in delight.

"Oh my fucking God!!!! This is amazing!" She shouts, her mouth still filled with food.

"I'll let this one slide since I know how good it tastes." Darien chuckles.

Wow. She actually made him chuckle.

We continue to eat our dinner whilst enjoying each other company.

But I have a feeling that this won't last...

A/N ~ Chapter 15 is finally out! So sorry for the wait, I've just had a lot going on and haven't had the time to write much. Hopefully I'll be updating a lot more after next week! Stay safe <3