26 ~ Panic

Luca's POV ~

Why was I so fucking stupid?!

Why didn't I just send some guards with her?!

It's been 3 days since Bella went to the cemetery, and 3 days since she's been missing.

We know who's taken her. We just don't know where.

Everyone has gone cold again, even the younger ones. The only person who is still kind of the same, is Emi. He's trying to keep everyone together, making sure we all wash, eat, sleep, basically just making sure we're all alive.

I've been locked in my office since we realized Bella was missing and so have Darien and Lucian.

The biggest lead we have is that she's still in LA which is something at least.

I can't help but blame myself for what happened.

I should have sent guards with her, even if she didn't like it. Now she's been kidnapped by those stupid ass Russians.

My door suddenly bursts open and Darien and Lucian storm in, nearly knocking the door off of its hinges.

"We know where she is."

Lucian's POV ~

I have been locked in my office all night with Darien and we still have no lead.

We know for a fact she's still in LA.

As soon as she didn't come home after an hour and we hadn't heard from her, we got our men to block off all exits to LA and using some connections, we got the Californian border shut down so no one could enter or leave.

Granted there is still a chance they whoever took her managed to sneak through, but I highly doubt that.

As I'm on my computer searching through any possible security cameras that may have caught when Bella was kidnapped, an email popped up. I opened my inbox and opened up the email.

I immediately know who sent it.

Attached to the email was a picture of young girl bruised and beaten on the floor of a cellar.

Isabella.

My heart ached as I saw my precious bambina unconscious and broken. I hadn't noticed I was crying until I felt I tear slip down my cheek. I wipe away the tears begin furiously typing away at my computer.

Stupid ass Russians didn't bother to use a fake email.

As I was hacking into the email's location, I felt someone move next to me and I felt their breath hitch as they saw the picture.

"Fuck.", I heard Darien mutter a string of curses as he walked back over to his computer.

"I can hack into the email to find the location where it was sent from.", I state, as I come closer to finding the location.

"Found it.", I say as I get up from desk and start heading towards the office door.

Luca's POV ~

An abandoned warehouse. Seriously.

They couldn't think of anywhere better than an abandoned fucking warehouse. God these Russians are dumb as fuck.

"What's the plan then?", Darien questions as he runs a hand through his messy hair.

"We get her as soon as humanly possible. We need to get her out of there.", Lucian says.

"No.", I state coldly.

Both of their heads snap to me as I speak.

"What do you mean no?! That is our baby sister Luca! She is bloody and beaten and we need to save her. If we don't get to her soon, she is as good as dead and that will be on us. We just got her back and I will not lose her again because of your stupid ass.", Darien fumes as he starts pacing towards me.

"You think I don't know that?! Of course I want to save her, but if we go in there unprepared then Bella has no chance of making it out alive, so don't you dare question my judgement!", I shout back taking a step closer to him.

"No Luca, the longer she is there the more hurt she will get. We need to get her now and if you won't then me and MY family will.", Darien spits at me.

"I think you're forgetting who your boss is Moratti.", I growl back.

"ENOUGH!", we hear a voice shout. We had been so busy arguing that we hadn't noticed that the rest of the family were in the room and hall.

"You two need to cut it out.", Matteo says glaring at Darien and I.

"We are not going back to how it was before Bella came back.", Vince adds.

"Dari, Luca is right, we can't go in there unprepared otherwise one of us WILL get killed.", Alfonso says, looking at Darien.

"And Luca.", Nicolo starts saying, grabbing my attention, "Shut,".

"The fuck,", Salvatore continues.

"Up.", Carlo adds.

"Quit with your triplet shit will you.", Dominic grumbles, causing everyone to chuckle slightly.

I sigh before clearing my throat to grab everyone attention.

"We need a plan."

A/N ~ Hope you liked the chapter! There are 4 chapters left before the book ends! Let me know what you think of this chapter. Stay safe <3