24 ~ Captured

Franco's POV ~

That bastard. 

How could someone hurt such a beautiful angel. 

After Gianni stormed off, I had a good idea of where he had gone, so once everyone had left the living room and Enzo took Bella up to bed, I made my way to the gym.

I was met with the sight of my youngest child sitting on the gym floor with his knees up to his chest, sobbing.

My heart broke at the sight. 

Gianni never cries, in fact barely any of us do. 

I guess it runs in both families since the Moratti's don't cry either. We may not be blood related, but we are all incredibly similar.

I walk over to my youngest and wrap my arms around him as he cries into my shoulder.

"I-I couldn't pro-protect her. I sh-should ha-have protected h-her.", Gianni chokes out as his cried become louder.

I hold him tighter and whisper in his ear, "It's not your fault figlio, there was nothing we could have done. We tried our best to find her, but she's here now and that's all that matters. No one is going to touch her okay?" (son)

I feel him nod into my shoulder as his cried slowly turn into hiccups. Gianni lifts his head up and leans back on the wall, trying to even out his breathing.

"I want that bastard to pay for what he did to our principessa.", Gianni spits out as his anger starts rising.

"Well good thing he's in prison then.", I smirk as a sinister smiles creeps its way onto my son's face.

"I think it's time we pay the prison warden a little visit, don't you father?", Gianni questions as he lifts himself up off the floor before helping me up as well.

"Call the others. It's time for karma to pay a visit to a Mark Reynolds.", I say, leaving the gym and heading to my office.

~~~~~

Third person POV ~

The once vibrant and colorful neighborhood, filled with laughter and happiness, now turned into a place where sinners come to pay their debt.

Calfornia Corectional Facility.

Now a dark, merciless place. The most dangerous of people can be found locked away in the walls of CCF.

Well not the most dangerous people since the Coretello - Moratti brothers are no where to be seen in the facility.

A place where children once played around the sun is now the home to some of the most famous drug lords and killers.

And who runs this facility might you ask?

None other than Henry Cray. A man with many secrets, some darker than others.

However his biggest secret, spending the summer of 2014 in a small town in Texas, will ultimately lead to his death.

The cousins and uncles of the Cortello - Moratti brothers wait in the office of Mr Cray, unaware that they are about to meet one of their principessa's rapists.

All heads snap in the direction of the door as a tall lanky man enter, his hair neatly parted down the center and his glasses resting on the bridge of his nose.

Mr Cray enters the room and takes his seat at his desk. 

He looks up at the 17 men in the room, suddenly feeling the urge to sink back into his chair.

Clearing his throat, he straightens up his back and looks towards the eldest of the men, Marco Moratti.

"What can I do for you gentlemen?", Henry asks.

"Do you know anyone by the name Mark Reynolds? I believe he was imprisoned here for drug distribution.", Marco asks as he pushes himself off of the wall and begins making strides towards Henry.

"Ah yes.", Henry chuckles, "Mark Reynolds. He is here, however I'm surprised he's here for drugs, I thought it would be for raping that pathetic little girl."

"What?", Lucian says, stepping forward.

"Yeah, his wife or whatever had a kid called Isabella. She's well fun to toy with if you know what I mean.", Henry winks at the men.

Nicolo launches himself and Henry, planting a big punch on Henry's jaw. His chair flies back as he hold onto his face, feeling the blood pouring out of his nose.

"Find Mark, we'll deal with this one.", Marco says coldly as he pulls Henry up by his collar.

"You sick fuck.", Guiseppe spits at Henry as he pulls him out of his brother's grip.

"Paulo, would you like to do the honors?", Franco suggests.

"Gladly brother.", Paulo smile sadistically as he landed one last punch on Henry, square in the face, knocking him out completely.

The men all stare down at the man who is now laying unconscious on the floor, anger building up inside of them.

They were standing in the same room as one of the people who broke their principessa. 

Unable to to look at the man that they had once called a friend, they called their men to take him the cells at the warehouse.

They wanted him to hurt how Bella did. They wanted him to beg for them to stop, but they won't. They won't stop. Just like how he didn't stop when he was hurt their bambina. They were going to make him pay. 

A loud ringing was heard echoing around the room as Franco reached into his back pocket, answering the call.

"Mark Reynolds has be captured sir."

A/N ~ Sorry for the long wait, I've been on holiday this past week so I haven't had time to update. What do you guys think of third person POV? It's my first time trying it out so let me know what you think. I'm planning on doing around another 10 chapters before finishing this book and I'm also planning on doing a sequel. Stay safe <3