20 ~ Surprise

Isabella's POV ~

It's been 4 days since the attack on the house and a month since I moved in with my brothers.

I've kept in contact with Sadie and Noah so they've been talking to me a lot since I moved and my new friends have been checking up on me a lot since my attempt. I did tell them about it since I didn't want to lie to them and they were so nice about it.

School is really good, besides that fake barbie bitch who hates my guts because I talk to my brothers... I mean it's not easy to avoid them.

Today is Saturday and I am bored as fuckkkkkkk.

My brothers are either working or out with friends, Sadie has family plans, Noah has football camp this weekend and all of the squad are busy, so I'm all alone.

Just as I'm about to go back to sleep, the doorbell rings from downstairs.

"Bells can you get that please!" Luca shouts from somewhere in the house, who knows where.

I rush downstairs to get the door and when I do I find no one there.

Strange.

As I turn to leave, I hear a loud noise.

"BOO!" The culprits shout as I jump 50 feet in the air.

I look at the open door and see Noah, Sadie and 6 of my brothers grinning from ear to ear.

When I see Noah he opens his arms and I launch my self on him, nearly causing him to topple over.

He wraps his arms around me and lets out a chuckle as I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck and then suddenly I am ripped off of him and tackled into a hug by Sadie.

"OMG I MISSSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!" She screams whilst squeezing the life out of me.

"Calm down Sadie, you're going to kill the poor girl." Noah chuckles as he picks himself up off of the floor.

"I missed you too Sadie." I laugh as she releases me from her death grip.

She gives me a sheepish grin as I playfully glare at her for squeezing me half to death.

"I missed you Noah." I say as I wrap my arms around him a second time. He then wraps his arms around my waist, slightly lifting me up from the ground.

Someone clears their throat from behind us.

"I hate to be the one to have to break up this reunion but it's kind of cold and I want to get inside. So chop chop." Leo says as he pushes us into the house.

We all head into the living room where the other 6 of my brothers are sitting.

"Did you guys know about this?" I ask as I sit down next to Noah and Sadie.

"Noah and Sadie suggested it and we payed for the flight and everything." Luca explains.

"Thank you." I smile at them, which they all return. Well Luca and Darien do more of a small forced smile, but it will do.

"Why don't you guys head upstairs, I need to talk to the boys. I'l tell you about what we say later." Darien says, and with that, the three of us make our way upstairs and into my room.

We all sit down on the bed as Sadie and Noah look around my room. I'm not surprised by their shocked faces, since this is definitely a step up from my old living conditions.

After some arguing on what we should watch on netflix, we agree on the hunger games, so we all lay down on my bed and start to watch the movie.

~~~~~

The next day

"So we're going to drive Sadie down to the airport and then take Noah to his uncles house. Is that alright?" Angelo asks as we enter the car.

Turns out Noah can actually stay in LA since his uncle lives here, so he's going to stay with him whilst sadly Sadie has to go back to Texas. Luckily her mum said she can fly out here whenever she wants.

We drop off Sadie and Noah before heading back home to talk to Luca and Darien. They want to tell me the news that they told the others yesterday.

Once we arrive home, I make my way upstairs into Luca's office.

Since I know about the mafia, I'm allowed upstairs onto the third floor since they only kept me away from there so that I wouldn't find out.

I knock on the office door and enter when I hear a come in.

"Please take a seat Bella. You're not in trouble, I just wanted to talk to you about some guests that will be staying for the next few days." Luca explains, calming my nerves.

"Who will be staying?" I ask.

"Our cousins." Darien responds.

"Cousins from both sides of the family are coming, so your mom and dad's nephews." Luca explains.

"Despite the custody arrangements, we spent a lot of time with our aunts, uncles and cousins since our other parents didn't have any siblings." Darien explains further.

"So half of the cousins are related to you," I say pointing to Luca, "and the other half are related to you," I continue pointing to Darien, "and they're all related to me."

"Yes." Luca responds.

"How many are there?" I ask.

"Well Matteo, Angelo, Enzo, Leo and Adriano have 5 cousins and then Darien, Alfonso, Emi, Gio, Ricco and Vince have 8 cousins." Luca explains.

"So I have 13 cousins?" I ask. Damn the a shit ton of cousins.

"Yes you do, and it might be a bit overwhelming but they're all going to be staying with us whilst they're parents are on an important business trip." Darien says.

"Also I good chance for bonding." Luca adds on.

"How many girls?" I ask, kind of scared for the answer.

They both share a look with each other before answering.

"They're all boys... and they're all older." Luca replies, giving me a sheepish look.

I basically have 25 brothers. Great.