Author's Note and Foreshadowing - Please Read

Dear Readers,

It's no secret that living through global pandemic has changed every aspect of our lives. Even to us, the introverts, who love to sit back home, curled up in the corner of a couch and dive into books. The time of covid has been nothing but full of grief and regret, and thoughts of what might have been and cannot now be, because of the ridiculous choices made by certain section of our society. If anyone of you has lost your loved ones, I know that no words can heal your pain but I can offer you my deepest sympathy and condolences. As a good faith gesture, please know this - life doesn't stop. It must go on.

On my personal levels, staying back home round the clock has not really helped me write any faster. To write each sentence has taken hours and it's a surprise that I managed to finish this final book of the series in the entire year and half that has flown by since the start of covid. Apart from that, Book 5 turned out to be more than fine with the readers and all the cheerful comments has only made me a little nervous since I always aim to do the better than previous one. If it is true or not, well, we shall see about that.

Now before we begin, I would love to forewarn you with some points of what is to come. My intention is not to spoil the fun, but only to make it better because I did make a few technical changes in the terms of storytelling that might be a little intimidating to some of you. This is my way to try to have you make up your mind up. And unlike the last time, I sincerely request everyone to read this till the end.

Firstly, I hope you all remember the details given in the backstories previously told in other books. If not, I highly recommend you to please read the backstories given in book 2, 3 and 5 before jumping onto the current book only for the sake of better experience. Please do not fret if you aren't willing to go through the hassle. If you absolutely must jog your memories, please feel free to raise questions. I'd love to clarify the misunderstandings or any confusions.

Secondly, in the past five books, the stories were told from two POVs – Hayden's and anyone of the remaining four. However, in this book, the story shall be told from whopping seven POVs- Hayden's in the first person and other six will be in the third person POV. In effort to streamline the reading process in a rather simple way, I've broken down the story into four parts, and I'll definitely mention from whose POV we're going to read. To those who have complained about facing difficulty in reading the two different point of views simultaneously, all I can say is please do not get intimidated. I will do my best to provide you a good reading experience.

And lastly, since this is the final book and is written only to answer all those questions raised in the previous books, the plot may get a little predictable as we go along. I know that you're all aware of my style and you being highly introspective readers, it will be a bit difficult for me to reply to all your theories in a tricky way like I used to. The solution for this is to only ignore them. I'm not asking you not to make theories or drop the comments. Please do state your first intuition. All your comments will be read and appreciated but only will be ignored, even if they are wrong.

Along with that, all the mock filled comments, overly smart pun-intending hateful comments will be ignored as well. I'm not willing to dignify them with a response. I only look for an inclusive discussion which involves each other's point of view and provide an equal platform for further explorations. We all are aware that words are weapons, let's use them to lance ignorance and not each other. Boundaries are essential to have healthy discussions, and that applies to me as well. Hopefully, we'll all make better judgements before dropping a comment. Thank you very much.

With that, I'll let you move on to the story. Happy reading and welcome back (for the last time) to Paramarashtra!  

 Happy reading and welcome back (for the last time) to Paramarashtra!