31. Build Better Bridges

Nazira

Agnidaanav perched on the longest crag of the mountain, sliding slowly up and reaching the summit. With every hurl of its wing, the rocks cracked and plummeted down into the small groove of pine trees.

Nazira observed its every move, her mind sharply focused on the enemy that she introduced to this country. Dark clouds rolled over getting much darker and thicker, and the rain flooded over Agnidaanav keeping it using from vicious fire attacks. This brought about the open space to experience the smell of earth and dry grass in the air.

Hardik shot upwards, straight towards the creature, blasting off a gust of wind. Celina positioned herself on it in a fighting stance. She spread out her hands, and air shaped like spiky weapons circulated her wrists. How fierce she looks, Nazira said that to herself a thousandth time. She took a step forward on a whim to have a better look at the fight that was about to resume. They had devised a new plan, she had devised the new plan mainly and thankfully Celina had considered it. The plan must be all right, however, it shall be remarkable in its possibilities.

Beside her, Vrishabha squirmed, groaned a bit, and sat up on her knee, leaves sliding off like water. She looked up at Nazira and said. "I better get back go up there and help my master. Thanks for the help, milady."

Nazira took a moment to carefully look at Constellia. The leaves of the Vrindahina tree seemed to have salved a few wounds, but they were still present. However, the expression on her face spoke of no pain. Nazira nodded and smiled. Vrishabha disappeared, black smoke spiraling at her spot. Nazira looked back up to the cliff where the creature was locating the entrance to the vault, and a tiny form of Vrishabha appeared back up there waiting for her master to arrive.

As soon as Celina went nearer the creature flew backward off the cliff, its wings pointing straight ahead and tail swishing. The meticulous way it chose to get away from both Samagraha and the Constellia was a sight to behold.

Celina had a quick discussion with Vrishabha before Hardik zapped ahead toward the creature. The creature continued fanning by vigorously flapping its wings. Hardik, unfortunately, got stuck in the mini tornado. Its motion reduced and it struggled to fly anymore closer. Celina stumbled and sprawled onto her side. Nazira's mouth hung open. How strong the currents must be, even the master of air had to lose her footing.

It was only a matter of surprise though. Celina sat back on her knee and bitterly waved. The sword flew off her hand but disintegrated at once with the continuous flap of the wings.

Hardik glid and reversed. It changed its direction. And with a swift shift, so did the creature. It seemed as though its eyes were glued to the carpet. The creature backed away, now facing Vrishabha who stood attentive watching the creature. Celina spread her hands up once again. Nazira gasped, feeling the ground sliding off her feet. Strong currents began to unravel, swirling in steady radiating ripples.

It seemed as though the currents had come washing everything anew. Stronger than what the creature had been creating. The gusts pushed the creature back, Vrishabha readied herself, and the creature tumbled more and more back. Vrishabha lifted her hand and flung it back. A giant sword, almost solid in detail, erupted in Vrishabha's hand. The Constellia catapulted the sword and threw it towards the back of the creature.

The creature expanded its wings further and stared up-heavenward- mouths agape. It was stung and seemed to have hurt badly. It recoiled and hoisted its tail colliding with the hill. The rocks cracked further, like an explosion, with dust flying off. Nazira trotted upfront on a whim and found Vrishabha thrown aside. She fell with a thud, dust, snow, and water raising in the air. However, she quickly sat back up and wiped her forehead. Nazira let out a sigh of relief on finding Vrishabha still fighting fit.