Chapter |4| Him

Omg guys you have no idea how long I've been planning this particular chapter for!! I'm so excited to share this with you, especially the scene where this song, I still don't know your name, is vital so when I say press play then please listen to this song whilst reading!!

"Are you sure you don't want to come tonight? I could easily hire a sitter." Alessi met my eyes in the mirror, watching intently as I put in my final earring.

Anastasia babbled loudly in his arms, launching forward to grab another car. We both laughed as she face planted the mattress instead, and my heart clenched when I noticed the admiration and awe on his face.

He really did love her.

"No, I'm good bella. Balls aren't really my thing, you known I'm not much of a dancer." I laughed, remembering fondly the night he took me salsa dancing. My feet got trod on so much that I was forced to go to the emergency room by the end of the night. "Besides, it gives me more time with this beautiful little Angel."

Picking her up, he threw her in the air and caught her. She giggled, screaming in joy as he did it again. I shook my head in amusement, and stepped back to smooth out my dress.

Releasing a shaky breath, I turned around. "So, how do I look?" His jaw literally dropped and even Stasia turned her attention away from her car for a moment.

"Mama, mama," She cried, bouncing up on down. I quickly swung her into my arms, and bopped her nose. "Mama pitty,"

"Are you trying to stay pretty, gorgeous girl?" Giggling again, she nodded and grabbed my face in her hands. Planting her lips on mine, she pulled back with a huge lipstick imprint all over her face. "Messy girl." I grabbed a wipe and quickly cleaned her face, before setting her down.

She fell at first but then quickly got herself up and began waddling around like a duck. Laughing to myself at the little monster I had created, I slowly turned to Alessi.

He raised his hand and on instinct I took it. Lowering his head, he placed the lightest of kisses on my knuckles. "Beautiful, just beautiful."

"Thank you Alessi." I pecked his lips, just as a knock sounded on the door. "Come in."

My mum looked like a total knock out in the original Chanel dress she had designed for this very occasion. The champagne colour contrasted perfectly with her tanned skin.

"Oh my..." She stopped in the doorway.

"Gramama!" Stasia exclaimed, putting her hands up for attention. My mum walked in, picking up my drama queen of a child, and then placed her hand on my cheek.