Chapter |18| Domestic Mafia Man

Three weeks later

I groaned, turning over in my king size, and placing my hand over my head to block away the harsh sun

I groaned, turning over in my king size, and placing my hand over my head to block away the harsh sun. I had forgotten to draw the blinds last night, major idiot move, when you have full glass panels that lead out to a balcony.

My phone vibrated incessantly underneath my pillow, causing an annoyed growl to rip through my throat. Can't a man get some damn quiet in the morning?

Diving my hand underneath the pillow, I yanked the phone ready to turn it off when I saw her name across the screen. A smile automatically broke out on my face, as I read the plethora of good morning messages to go alongside the call.

She really was perfect, and now, she was all mine. My girlfriend, fuck I had girlfriend.

I'd never had a girlfriend, not during prom or senior year or even as a little kid. Commitment was my biggest fear, was, now it was anything happening to break the commitment I had formed.

Kiara Romano was officially mine, and not in a primal sense of you can't fuck her because I am. We had a label, we were an us. Defying all odds, I was happy in a relationship with my baby mama and I planned on staying that way forever.

"Hey Princess," My voice sounded husky and primal from the early morning start.

"Hi...did I wake you?" Yes, but of course I didn't care. Listening to her voice first thing in the morning was the closet thing I ever get to a calm relaxing start.

"Not at all. I was waiting for your call." She'd made this cute little habit of calling me every morning. We lived only twenty minutes away but we were addicted to each other.

Tristan kept saying it was just the honeymoon stage but I felt different. Hell, we hadn't even slept together yet. The most we've done is make out like horny teenagers in the back of my car. And I was fine with that.

"I missed you last night."

A dark chuckle left my throat as I thought of all the sexy things she got up to under the covers alone. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, in this big wide bed. I miss your cuddles."

"I was more hoping for I missed your cock, but I'll settle for cuddles."

"Hey! I am not that type of girl." She giggled. My mind zeroed back to Paris, to the time when we classed ourselves as lovers. The things that girl could do with her tongue...

"I'd say you're exactly that type of girl, which is good because I love it."

"And me?" I smiled to myself.

Since the first time I said those three words to her up on the balcony, she hadn't gotten enough of hearing them. Strangely, neither had I. There was some weird sort of validation and relief in hearing them again and again.