Chapter |22| Triggered

My hands clench the sink, as his brutal thrusts penetrated my womb, forcing my stomach hard against the marble sink

"Aaron," I moaned, struggling to stay up on my toes, whilst he continued to savagely fuck me. I couldn't complain, I'd been teasing him all day.

Sending him dirty little texts whilst he was at work, putting the images into his mind, planing them ideas, then surprising him with black lingerie lining my body as he walked into our bedroom.

Our. Fuck, it felt so fucking good to say that word.

He suddenly thrust into my pussy, so deep and slowly, that I felt him inside my stomach. "God, fuck!" I slammed my hands on the sink, my eyes screwing shut as pure ecstasy ripped through my body. But this was so much better.

Aaron's warm hands traveled up the length of my chest, squeezing my breast harshly as he went. Once he reached my neck, he clasped around it tightly, suffocating and yet enthralling me all at the same time.

"You wanted me to treat you like this, didn't you?" I nodded profusely, half sobbing, as he yanked my hair back, causing my back and arch and his cock to slip inside me impossibly further. "Say it!"

"I wanted this. I want to be your dirty little slut. Please, please, treat me like your slut." I needed this. Somehow some old part of me needed the feeling of being someone's, of belonging, of ownership. This gave me that.

"That's right baby, you're mine." He quickly shoved me down over the sink, and began fucking me at a pace my mind could hardly comprehend.

"Oh god," I wailed, feeling the overpowering force of my orgasm ripping through my body all at once.

"Fuck. Fuck, that feels so good." I clenched my pussy around his cock, feeling it throb inside of me, just triggered a whole other orgasm that spun me into a sex induced coma.

Aaron came inside of me, spurting out streams of hot cum into the plastic sheath that separated our bodies. God, I missed feeling bare feeling of Aaron's cock inside of me, rubbing against my walls, stroking me.

However, the pill didn't exactly work last time, and baby number 2 was not happening anytime soon, so condoms it was.

"Fuck," He murmured, leaning over me as he pressed a kiss to my shoulder. "That was amazing."

Reaching back, I pressed my palm against his cheek and smiled. "Thank you. I needed that."

Slowly, he pulled out of me, causing me to wince. His hands settled on my waist and he slowly turned me around, brushing a kiss against my lips.