Bonus Chapter IV| Ryder & Gabi

"I can't believe you're actually gonna wear that

"I can't believe you're actually gonna wear that." My wife remarked, as I yanked Santa beard up. Kai bought it for me on eBay and now I'm starting to regret it too, since the material is itching all over.

"The kids needs Santa."

"We could have hired someone. That suit looks very uncomfortable." It was chafing me now, but I had made promises to my grandchildren that I could never break.

"It's for them." I don't know if I was trying to convince Gabi, or myself.

Her small arms wrap around my chest, struggling to reach all the way. I hold her hands like that, smiling as her face props up on my shoulder as she grins back.

Decades of marriage and I'm never bored. We still find ways to surprise each other, I find myself falling for my wife again and again everyday over the smallest things and the sex is still phenomenal.

"Will Santa be visiting me tonight as well?" How she could still retain that air of regal innocence, even though I've seen every part of both mentally and physically, I didn't know.

"That depends." I spin her around in my arms, earning a cute gasp. "Have you been a good girl?"

She rises on her tiptoes, her nose brushing against mine. "Always."

I cup her cheek and kiss her, gently. She was expecting it to be rough, for me to throw her on the bed and mount her right there and then.

However we were getting old now and I was a sucker for sentiment. I wanted to be gentle right now, I wanted her to fall in love with me again.

As I pull away, that spark I noticed the first time I kiss her still glistens in her eyes. "That was nice."

I grin at her. "I'm glad."

The doorbell rings on cue. Then again and again.

I already know it's Anastasia eager to show us all her presents. Gabi goes down to greet them whilst I wait upstairs for my time to perform.

I finally hear Kai's voice from downstairs. The lazy bastard took an forty minutes getting here and he's alone.

I shove the beard back up, letting out a string of curse words as I storm towards the staircase.

"Come on Ryder. Be fucking jolly." I plaster the biggest smile on my face and let out a ho ho ho, descending down the long staircase.

"Santa!" My grandkids scream, all barrelling towards at once. The sheer force almost knocks me on my ass, that I'm forced to cling on your banister.

"Okay, okay let Santa breathe." Aaron gently holds them back, sparing me a wink whilst struggling to contain his laughter.

Kai just plain bursts out laughing, clapping me on the shoulder. "Where are the presents Santa?" I don't know where I went wrong with this one. He's a grown ass man and still can't get his life together.