Three

I couldn't believe this-- I was looking directly at my destined mate

"Wait, what?" I heard Ashe blurt out beside me, and for the first time since I had locked eyes with my mate, I looked back at my best friend to see that she had wide eyes as she looked directly at me.

"Did you just say mate?" Still, I couldn't find myself to say anything, and instead, I nodded before looking back at where my mate was standing.

However, much to my disappointment, he was no longer there and I could basically feel my face fall when I couldn't seem to find him.

Behind me, I could hear Ashe and Chase gossip and I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes at them-- they were acting like children. They sounded more excited that I had found my mate than I was.

Though, right now I seemed like I had lost him as my eyes eagerly searched through the grand hall to once again find him. I could feel myself bubbling up with irritation as I couldn't find him.

Even though I couldn't see him, I could sense him-- which almost overwhelmed me slightly.

How could I sense someone when I hadn't even met the person yet, it felt surreal to me.

Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation as I felt hands grip onto my shoulders. Immediately, I spun around and my eyes landed back onto the same orbs that had previously been looking directly at me, and the once tingling sensations expanded into sparks that were basically attacking me.

"I've found you," Was the first thing that he said, his voice the perfect mixture of rugged and deep yet soothing at the time same.

"You are," I said, my voice nothing but a whisper as I looked back up at the man. I was the definition of beautiful-- though, is that something that everyone says about their mate?

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, not even for a second, I could feel my eyes searching him as much as I could, simply just analyzing every face feature he had, the chiseled of his jaw, the rugged stubble that was already growing from his recent shave.

This is what you call a man.

"Amy," I heard from behind me, and without turning around I knew it was Ashe and that she was watching both myself and my mate so intensely.

After all, she was the dramatic one in the friendship.

"Who is this?" She asked, and I knew she was simply asking me who my mate was-- which made me realise--

--Who was my mate?

I shook myself from my trance, tilting my head at the man in front of me and I waited for him to announce who he was. He looked at me a little further however a small smile spread across his face, faint dimples forming on his cheeks as he held the smile.