Fourteen

I didn't get to stay there-- I didn't get to stay at my own pack.

After Chase's command, his followers ganged up on me. While I am sure they all had the intention to end my life, they had clearly forgotten that I was still a true-blooded Luna and I automatically stronger than them no matter what officially title I held.

What title did I hold exactly? Was I an Omega now? That didn't seem too right? 

It ached my heart that my pack could throw me away like that. 

What did Chase do to them that caused them to so quickly dismiss me as if I was nothing?

I continuously preached that the Lotus Pack was my family, that they were the best thing for me-- but would family truly do this to me, to one of their own?

After Chase realized that I wouldn't be easily defeated, he told his warriors to stop. It was his first to go against me.

However, instead of fighting me, he did the most cowardly thing he could have done in that moment.

He banished me. He banished me from my own pack. 

I couldn't fight the banishment. Once a person is banished, they risk getting murdered the second they break said banishment. I couldn't risk my life like that, and I refused to risk Milah's life like that as she watched me with fear-stricken eyes.

Oh, Milah.

As I left the pack territory, Milah was forced to stay-- ordered by her so-called Alpha. It broke my heart to leave her, but I had no choice. I had to think better if I wanted my pack back.

Was it wrong of me to want my pack back? A pack that apparently wanted nothing to do with me.

I didn't care, I wanted my pack back. Even if they didn't want me, I knew in my bones that Chase was not the right person to lead them. 

I didn't know he had such a black heart until now, he would most definitely make the Lotus Pack turn dark-- and I just couldn't allow that. 

What were my options now?

I knew exactly what my options were. 

I huffed, trying to push away the anger as I sat in the car on the way to the Crimson-Moon Pack. I definitely felt a little 'icky' knowing that I was going to my mate's side for support when I hadn't even fully accepted him yet. 

Tyla would probably die on the spot the second I tell them I've been isolated from my pack after making such a problem out of her feelings in my situation. 

When I got to Sebastian's packhouse, I was overly hesitant about leaving the car. I felt my heart pumping faster and faster and my breath picking up. I had to calm myself down.