Twenty Six

There was a bright light shining through the skin of my eyelid, and I attempted to open my eyes while squinting to let as little light as possible in

I let out a small groan as I stretched my arms in the air, trying to shake the sleep away however falling short as my eyes flickered closed once again.

Sleep was too good to waste, who says I had to wake up right now?

Suddenly, I could feel a gush of air on my bare neck and my eyes shot open while a wet sensation was pressed against the nape of my neck.

"Good morning," Sebastian, his teeth grazing my skin and he trailed kisses behind my ear. I let out a small moan as a smile spread across my face.

I rolled my body on my side and wrapped my arm around his waist as I hugged tight into his chest.

"A very good morning," I giggled, pressing multiple little kisses on his bare chest.

My mind flashed back to the night before and I could feel as my cheeks went red at the memory.

It registered in my mind exactly what Sebastian and I did last night and I blushed thinking back at it-- we completed the mating process.

The first time a wolf mates with his mate is considered to be one of the greatest experiences to live-- and they weren't lying.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked up at my mate, moving his head from nuzzling into my hair.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, leaning down and kissing the tip of my nose before leaning his own on top. "Feeling any regrets about last night?" My brows knotted together in confusion for a moment.

"Regrets?" I asked, watching as Sebastian's face twisted while he waited for my response. "Never," I smiled up at him, before stretching up and grabbing his face with both hands.

I captured his lips with mine, giving him a deep kiss before pulling back, immediately noticing as his eyes began to shine.

Sebastian and I spent another hour in bed, simply cuddling one another and talking-- and while I wanted nothing more spend the rest of the day in bed with my mate, hell just the rest of the morning would be nice, we just can't.

In the back of my head, I could almost picture Ashe in the dungeon just waiting to cause destruction.

Allow Ashe to be the reason that I couldn't spend every waking day with my mate in peace.

"Hey," I spoke up after a moment of silence between Sebastian and I. He looked down at me with his brows furrowed as he waited for me to continue. "I guess if I can't get my pack back, I'll at least be the Luna of the Crimson-Moon pack," I joked, giving him a cheesy smile.

A low chuckle came from Sebastian as he rubbed my arm and looked back at the ceiling. "Don't joke, you'll get your pack back," He looked back at me with a knowing smile on his face. "I'll make sure of it,"