Sixteen

"Come with me," Sebastian said, reaching his open hand over his desk and towards me

"Come with me," Sebastian said, reaching his open hand over his desk and towards me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at his open palm.

We were both sitting in his office, letting the comfortable silence fill the room while I sat reading Little Women and while Sebastian focused on signing off pack information. A tedious task but someone has to do it and it tends to be the leader of the pack.

"Where?" I asked hesitantly, glancing back and forth from Sebastian and his hand. We hadn't spoken for the past thirty minutes and out of nowhere this man all but shoves his hand in my face.

Excuse you.

He scoffed lightly, shaking his head at me. "Most people grab the hands that are offered to them, " He retorted, raising a brow at me humorously. I huffed at him with a small smile on my face before swatting his hand away.

"And that's how people end up getting kidnapped," I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest. While I thought I was pretty funny, I wasn't sure if Sebastian was getting the same vibe as me.

He rolled his eyes before getting up from his seat and making his way around the desk to face me. Once again, he reached down with an open palm.

"I'm not going to kidnap you, give me your hand."

"No," He raised an eyebrow.

"No?" I nodded my head at him.

"That's exactly what I said," Sebastian looked at me with furrowed brows, and I could see the confusion on his face develop further and he tried to piece together the conversation.

"Why?" Was all he could muster in his confusion, and with that, a wide smile spread across my face.

"You didn't say please," I spoke up with a wide toothy grin on my face, watching as Sebastian rolled his eyes at me and while he was attempting to loo irritated, I could see the corner of his lip curling up slightly.

Staying with Sebastian for the past couple of days, I've managed to get slightly closer to him and I was continuing to feel more and more comfortable around the man each time we spent together. But I knew that someday soon that the dreaded conversation will come up again-- him or the pack.

I hated that conversation. Never in my life have I felt more indecisive than I do in this situation right now.

Almost daily it happens to be in my mind, the possibility of me not managing to get the Lotus Pack back circling around my mind-- it was driving me insane, but I didn't want to show it.

I had to show myself as strong even though I knew that I was breaking down inside.

Why did I have to hide my emotions? I simply knew that no one would be able to take me seriously anymore if they saw me all gloom and doom.