Nineteen

I don't know why I did it, and I don't know why I did it alone-- but it was too late to turn back now

Before I knew it, I had made my way to the Lotus pack territory and all I saw was the red rage as I stalked closer to the borderlines.

I didn't tell anyone where I was going, I didn't even think twice about crossing the Crimson-Moon pack territory borderline-- I wasn't going to let anyone stop me going after Chase and Ashe, nor was I going to let another in Sebastian's pack face the wrath of the Lotus pack when their leader happened to be an ill-trained Alpha like Chase.

I didn't even want to think about Ashe. That betrayal happened to burn much hotter than the betrayal I felt when I thought of Chase. Ashe was my best friend, how could she do this to me?

Part of me wanted to turn back around while I still could and run back to Sebastian, simply waiting for the next Alpha Meeting to come about in the next few weeks, however, another part of me wanted to rip the throats of my former best friends out.

Before I could even rethink my decision, I stepped past the borderlines and I could soon hear the gushing of the wind-- border control was already after me.

Fuck.

I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't know they would be so fast to get me-- they mustn't like me too much.

Someone remind me why exactly I was begging to reclaim the Lotus pack again?

"You're meant to be banished from here, Wilson," I heard from behind me and I spun my heel and my eyes landed on a pair of warriors who were both glaring in my direction. 

I immediately recognized both of them-- Kenneth and George, one of the higher-ranked warriors.

They always gave me bad vibes, it was about time they showed their true colours.

"Last time I checked, this was my pack," I narrowed my eyes at the men-- more like little boys-- as they look glanced at one another and laughed.

Their clear disrespect was definitely itching me the wrong way and it didn't help my exceeding anger.

"You really shouldn't be here Amelia," George spoke up, his tone wasn't as harsh as Kenneth's, though he held the same harsh glare that his friend did.

"And you know what that means?"

"Oh, please," I rolled my eyes. "Enlighten me," I deadpanned, gazing up at Kenneth with a bored expression on my face. His tough man act never impressed me, even when I was his Luna. Something about egos-- they just aren't attractive-- and this man happens to have one of the biggest.

Kenneth stalked closer up to me, his eyes narrowed as he continued to glare down. "You were never made out to be a Luna-- your parents had to die for you to even earn that title," I gritted my teeth at the man, growling up at him.