Chapter 22

RHIAN'S POV

Naiwan namin ang mga bata sa bahay niya because I need to take Glaiza to the hospital. The injury I've inflicted to her is more serious than the previous one.

The feeling of guilt is starting to overwhelm me.

What got into me? Glaiza didn't do anything wrong so why the hell did I snap?!

I'm so disappointed with myself.

Minsan talaga hindi ko na maintindihan ang sarili ko.

Clearly, something is not right about me but I couldn't point it out.

May mga bagay akong nagagawa at nararamdaman na hindi ko alam kung saan nagmula.

Ano ba talagang nangyayari sa akin? Why is this happening to me?

"...Aray!! Mainit! Mainit!"

My attention was caught when the doctor who's treating Glaiza suddenly yelped in pain at parang natataranta siyang may pinapagpag sa ulo niya.

"Anong problema Doc?" Tanong ko not out of concern but out of curiousity kasi wala naman akong nakikitang kakaiba especially sa ulo niya.

I look at Glaiza and saw her rolling her eyes.

The doctor stop immediately composing himself and face me with a smile.

Nagpapapansin lang ata tong pashneang ito.

"W-wala. Wala. I just thought I felt something hot on my head but no worries Ms. Rhian. I think sobrang hot ko lang talaga kaya feeling ko nasusunog ako." He said and wink at me.

Ngumiti na lang ako nang pilit pero yuck!!. Akala mo naman type ko siya. Tusukin ko mata niya ng scalpel eh.

Mabuti na lang at binalik na niya ang atensyon niya kay Glaiza na nakapoker face lang. Sometimes talaga she had a slight resemblance with Nana Pyra. When you can't read the expression on her face that's where they're the scariest. You probably will know they're angry but you would never know when they're coming for you.

Buti na nga lang walang kapangyarihan tong si Glaiza.

"Mind telling me how this happen?" He ask earning a scowl from her.

"Yes. I do mind kaya bilisan mo na ang panggagamot kung ayaw mong sunugin kita nang sa ganoon ay maging HOT ka talaga" Glaiza's intimidating response.

I can't help not to stare. The way her eyebrows arched. Her glaring eyes that seems to pierced through your soul. The way her mouth moves as she speaks with those lips...

That's hot.

D-did I just check her out?

But damn can you blame me?

Only those who doesn't have eyes will not see the goddess in her.

I can't help the smile formed on my lips to show. My cheeks felt hot.

Rhian get a freakin' grip of yourself!

For some twisted reason, it's amusing to watch her scaring people but I know I had to do something before he walks out on her or should I say before HE fleds in terror.

"I'm sorry. Please be patient with her. She's just grumpy because she's in pain." I said apologizing and immediately regretted it.

He turns to look at me and suddenly reaches for my hand kissing the back of it.

It happen so fast I couldn't even react.

"Anything for you my future wife. Who would've thought? I was just watching you on TV before and now you're here in front of me. This must be destiny."