Beginning Of The End - 1

DA note: Apologizing beforehand cause at some point this might get hella angsty.

No, I'm not only talking about the first chapter.

And no, I didn't cry while writing this.

Earth had a sports/PE class, let me highlight, before you guys think he's a nasty guy.

Since it is me as writer, there could be some insights.

Some inspiration from TOL?

This chapter may serve as a prologue but it isn't.

I recommend jamming to the starting part of Jag Soona Soona Lage during the cafeteria scene.

For those who know the respective actor, *laughs a little* I'm not sorry to put him there.

The bridge and chorus of the song above is Mix's mood all along XD.

Oh right, Earth's an actor here.

TW: Bullying and (mentions of) blood.

~~~~~~~

          This was what Mix had always wanted.

          A hall with big White walls, with Gold coloured outlines, and windows decorated with White flowers instead of Red.

          Family and friends' presence.

          A beautiful melody flowing as he walked down the aisle with a bouquet of Lilies,

          With a smile on his face,

          Towards the love of his life.

          Him bringing his hand down, when Mix arrived before him, with a smile of his own on his face, for Mix to take.

          Mix doing so but a little shyly as he wouldn't able to believe that this was happening,

          To him.

          Hand in hand with the one he loved the most, they would face each other as the priest would give a long speech which he wouldn't be paying attention to.

          How could he? How would he?

          When the one he loved the most, would be looking so handsome and gazing at him as if there was no one more beautiful than Mix himself.

          Then they would say their vows and put the wedding bands on each other,

          And then, they would seal the deal for forever as their lips would meet after priest would have announced them as one.

          And then, all Mix would be able to focus on, would be the electrifying sensations the kiss would send down all through his body.

          And maybe, in that moment, a thought would cross Mix's mind,

          This is what I have always wanted.

          But a wise man once said, you couldn't have what you've always wanted.

          The sound of some elders laughing at the back snapped him out of his reverie as he blinked, looking around himself,

          He was in his dream wedding.

          A hall with big White walls with Golden outlines and windows decorated with White flowers,

          Family and friends' presence,

          Just what he'd always imagined.

          But he wasn't the one living his dream wedding.