Epilogue - 41

DA note: I wrote the scene of Mix's discharge while jamming to that masterpiece up there.

And I'm sorry beforehand if this isn't as impressive as you've wanted it to be.

~~~~~~~

          Mix was back in his ward, sitting on the bed and leaning against it which was raised at an obtuse angle. His legs were inside the sheets to protect him from the less than mild cold feeling in the room,

          By now, he'd checked both of his dads and brothers and Bright's Instagram and Twitter accounts.

          And indeed he found more than a million posts which included '#PrayForMix' in the caption.

          But Bright's recent most tweet, which was days old, confused him a little.

          But putting it in the back of his mind, he inhaled and opened the search bar in Instagram,

          There was only one person's social media account he'd especially saved for the last because of both anticipation and fear.

theearthe

          Earth's ID popped up, he tapped on it.

          There was currently no story but he blinked as his eyes went down his wall. He scrolled, in the recent most post of his, there was a picture of him and Earth.

          The selfie which they clicked at Grand Canyon to be exact. With slight shock still running through his veins, he tapped on it as the post opened.

          There were loads of comments and likes on it,

          He swiped, the next was the picture they clicked at hotel Crescent Moon. He remembered how Earth smiled up at him as he couldn't hold back the curling of his own lips while he gazed at the picture.

          After a moment, he swiped again, this picture consisted of their photos that they clicked in the photo booth just before Halloween, which seemed to be in Earth's hand.

          He swiped again, this was a video.

          When did Earth record this?

          The memory of 'serenading' Earth came back to him as he saw himself closing his eyes and pretending that he had a saxophone in his hands.

          He heard himself skilfully making saxophone sounds of the song as he heard Earth chuckling,

          He started singing in a little loud voice, reminding him that in the video he was singing the second half of the song as he saw himself doing those funny gestures and movements,

          "L is for the way you look at me! O is for the only one I see! V is very very extraordinary! E is even more than anyone that you adore, and love is all that I can give to you,

          "Love is more than just a game~ for two~ two~ in love can make it! Take my heart and please don't break it!"

          He saw that the car stopped as he jumped out, leaving the door open and singing loudly.

          Earth quickly set his phone in between the dash and the windshield and Mix saw himself moving to the beat.

          "Love! Was made for me and you~"

          Mix danced as he beckoned Earth to join. He had tried refusing but Mix had gotten him to dance,

          "Love! Was made for me and you~ Love! Was made for me and you~"