Special Chapter

DA note: Sike, what did you think I'll end this without adding a chapter which links up the story?

Besides, it is me as the author so expect a special from me in almost every book of mine be it in the middle or the end.

Thank me later for giving yall a special chapter.

But the thing is, there's mostly angst here.

And I won't highlight which scene links which chapter or is from another chapter.

Or maybe.

Caution: I have edited this work, aforementioned, so a few canon things might have been changed. DW it won't affect the story as they're very small details.

Picture taken from pinterest.

And lastly, I'm sorry if it's not up to the mark but I gave it my best.

Date Of Beginning: [22/10/21].

TW: Usage of word 'suic*dal'

~~~~~~~

The door slammed shut.

"Why did you not tell me that it was him?!"

Their heads snapped in the said direction of the door,

Three pairs of Brown eyes, with varying shades to them watched, as Earth, clad in Black but wore different clothes, stomped into the apartment.

Waves of anger emerged from his usually calm aura.

His eyes burned them with the glare.

He breathed like a bull was shown a Red flag.

A Brunette, with faint wrinkles to their hands, gently stood up as she swallowed emptily.

She looked away, while fidgeting with the ring finger of her right hand, before starting,

"How could I? I knew that you would refuse to... Get married had I told you who it was..."

"Mom, you could have asked me to marry a wrinkly, old geezer and I would have! But why him?!"

The vein on his neck popped out as he almost screamed at his mother,

"Phi-" Bright started as Roseanne moved her head over to her shoulder.

"Bright," He stared at his mother's face with a helpless expression of his own,

"This is between me and Earth, I'd rather, you and Win go to your bedroom,"

"No!"

Whereas Win and Bright immediately redirected their attention at Earth, Roseanne slowly faced him before looking at him again as Earth said,

"Whatever is your answer, say it before us all."

She released a quick and silent breath,

"Earth, all what I have done is for your own g-"

"To hell with my well being! If you cared about me enough, you wouldn't have let this happen!"